Treasure Cache

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treasure Cache

There are no Treasure Cache above Level 60.
    >some new items<

Some 80+ monsters & Treasure Cache

Somting to Plunder ipv other Players
    Last edited by rHooded; 04-22-2015, 09:28 AM.

Still active i hope

No Reply of r2 i see.

Comment

Well you're not giving a whole lot of information...
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by rHooded View Post
        There are no Treasure Cache above Level 60.
        >some new items<

Some 80+ monsters & Treasure Cache

Somting to Plunder ipv other Players
        Are you talking about in the Erandel wilds map? if so, since the highest gold mine is level sixty, it would make sense the highest treasure box would be sixty as well. I know that is incredibly frustrating though, considering the level of many people.

Could you perhaps expound upon your suggestion about upper level monsters and treasure cache.. since the wilds mobs do come in level eighty versions on the maps since the maximum player level is eighty... so I am assuming you'd like to see a bigger challenge as in maybe level eighty-five or ninety level mobs? Could you tell us in detail what you a re after.. as, as always, all suggestions are welcome
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X