• Show
Clear All

how being competitive if u play only stun

Comment

i barely do all the ♥♥♥♥
      only Spire, TOK and DI !
      Rest Fuzz off
      No Map, no wild, no circuit, no treasure hunt , no other such ♥♥♥♥
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-07-2014, 10:16 PM.
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

OP: Play how you want, enjoy it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Comment

this game was made to have FUN lol stop arguing like idiots and fighting dam its all about building stats battling and
          getting cool clothing gear doing mpd spire and stuff like that. lol and to the guy above me listing those people not
          EVERYONE knows those people including me(only know little of pipster)but no one gives a single **** if they cash LOL
          people play as free users others play as cashers to HAVE FUN. If you play just to act serious and stress yourselves then
          thats YOU.
          US West
          Pearl Lake

Comment

Just stop complaining, people. Seriously, play the game as you wish. Cash if you please, don't listen to the whiners who have to say otherwise. If you don't enjoy the game, pack your virtual bags and leave. It's not that different to be fair...
            'The black flame which dances in the night breeze is my symbol of recognizition'

Comment

lol...just ignore them. There are always ppl who want everyone and everything around them to conform to their ideals instead of realising the world doesn't revolve around them. Putting so much attention on them just makes them feel they can achieve the impossible of getting a profit organization do something that will reduce or eliminate profits which is not gonna happen even if you stay in this game for a millenium.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

The way these threads always degenerate into bitching makes me smile. ENJOY.

Comment

Play the game as you wish. If you are fasinated with it, invest the time and money.

Comment

Working...
                  X