Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

This game has TOO MANY things to do

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This game has TOO MANY things to do

    I am new but there are so many things to do everyday?

    How much time you want us to spend wartune xD me have no time to spend.

    Should wartune be simply like facebook game?

  • #2
    no one tell you to do all the stuff
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

    Comment


    • #3
      What Kimwong said.
      I suppose all the stuff is just so people who play Wartune 24/7 and have no idea what the word sleep means are kept occupied. A tip; if you don't have much time to do things, then only do the things that are really necessary if you want to level up. For example: MPD's, Spire, TOK. If you've got a group of peeps who can help you, then it doesn't take much time at all if I'm honest.
      To Willow:
      Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.


      Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

      Comment


      • #4
        it would be great if they could add some new blitz possibilities

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          no one tell you to do all the stuff
          Kim Wong

          SO many stuff to do, wartune add stuff like they add butter to my delifrance bread. They add stuff like breathing air drinking water.

          I want a simple facebook game wartune with only catacombs and MPDs and solo dungeon solo arena. No stuff like guild battle sylph whatever wilds monsters jewel hunt etc.

          And you say no one tell me do all stuff because I fall back and fall down and you

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
            Kim Wong

            SO many stuff to do, wartune add stuff like they add butter to my delifrance bread. They add stuff like breathing air drinking water.

            I want a simple facebook game wartune with only catacombs and MPDs and solo dungeon solo arena. No stuff like guild battle sylph whatever wilds monsters jewel hunt etc.

            And you say no one tell me do all stuff because I fall back and fall down and you
            no, kimwong is right. no one forced you to do all things. if you want simpler games, play candy crush or something.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #7
              If you are a completionist, you'll find this game very time consuming and likely very expensive to play. One of the really great things about this game is it has so much player content. You can log in many different times of day, whatever suits you, and be able to find an event to run, be it world boss, arena, guild battles, every day, week, month, there are things to do, it's awesome that it's not one of those annoying facebook games where you only can do a few things every day until your stamina runs out and come back tomorrow.

              I don't do everything in the game, circuit quests for one thing would drive me insane if I had to do them. No one is twisting your arm into completing everything, but be sure to try everything out before you decide on the game, some things are really a lot of fun, like battleground and arena!

              Comment


              • #8
                yea circuit quest lol I wonder if anyone do them

                Comment


                • #9
                  the only thing i go out of my way to do is guild battle :/
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

                  Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you have limited time , do the moste important things , like Jewel Hunt , spire or tok mpd , and also blizting catacombs , for me those are the most important things to do if you have only , let say 3-2 hours ? , but also it's depend on what you want , if you are more intersted in the leveling , then tok , spire,mpd , should be your proirity .
                    "Reading stupid posts is stupid , but answering is more stupid"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      no one tell you to do all the stuff
                      Ifyou dont do all the stuff in this game you will fall far behind everyone else. You need to do every single event otherwise your character is going suck and be extremely weak.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                        If you are a completionist, you'll find this game very time consuming and likely very expensive to play. One of the really great things about this game is it has so much player content. You can log in many different times of day, whatever suits you, and be able to find an event to run, be it world boss, arena, guild battles, every day, week, month, there are things to do, it's awesome that it's not one of those annoying facebook games where you only can do a few things every day until your stamina runs out and come back tomorrow.

                        I don't do everything in the game, circuit quests for one thing would drive me insane if I had to do them. No one is twisting your arm into completing everything, but be sure to try everything out before you decide on the game, some things are really a lot of fun, like battleground and arena!
                        Gettin killed is really fun :P
                        "Reading stupid posts is stupid , but answering is more stupid"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                          If you are a completionist, you'll find this game very time consuming and likely very expensive to play. One of the really great things about this game is it has so much player content. You can log in many different times of day, whatever suits you, and be able to find an event to run, be it world boss, arena, guild battles, every day, week, month, there are things to do, it's awesome that it's not one of those annoying facebook games where you only can do a few things every day until your stamina runs out and come back tomorrow.

                          I don't do everything in the game, circuit quests for one thing would drive me insane if I had to do them. No one is twisting your arm into completing everything, but be sure to try everything out before you decide on the game, some things are really a lot of fun, like battleground and arena!

                          What about people like me? Recently, I'm off since ~6 a.m. server time and I come back home around 10-11 p.m. server time. I can do 1, maybe 2 BGs, sometimes World Boss and some runs if there are any people to play with.
                          The schedule restrictions kill the game (for me, at least).

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                            What about people like me? Recently, I'm off since ~6 a.m. server time and I come back home around 10-11 p.m. server time. I can do 1, maybe 2 BGs, sometimes World Boss and some runs if there are any people to play with.
                            The schedule restrictions kill the game (for me, at least).
                            Deal with it ! :S
                            "Reading stupid posts is stupid , but answering is more stupid"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X