Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you dont have much time, then do the things that help raise your br...tok and spire arent one of those things...doing them will help you level sure...but thats a bad thing if your not focusing on BR. better to level less and raise br more. if you have time to do everything then sure go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      no, kimwong is right. no one forced you to do all things. if you want simpler games, play candy crush or something.
      Candy Crush is Awesome....LEVEL 394!!!

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
      I am new but there are so many things to do everyday?

How much time you want us to spend wartune xD me have no time to spend.

Should wartune be simply like facebook game?
      Then Create Time...
      If you can't you will fall behind,Unless you can afford to cash its a whole different story....
      300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
      MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo
        umm i dont do everything
        i'm strong enough to carry my own weight
        but you probably won't even make top 10 ranks. What's the point of playing this game if you don't even make the top 10 ranks? This game is about competition and see no reason to play if you can't even compete with the top ranks in your server. Doing pve is nothing. This is a pvp game and about competition. you hardly need to do anything to beat all the mpds and what not. You need to do a lot though if you want to stay in top ranks of your server.

Comment

Kim Wong

SO many stuff to do, wartune add stuff like they add butter to my delifrance bread. They add stuff like breathing air drinking water.

I want a simple facebook game wartune with only catacombs and MPDs and solo dungeon solo arena. No stuff like guild battle sylph whatever wilds monsters jewel hunt etc.

And you say no one tell me do all stuff because I fall back and fall down and you
          the game is fun with these things but also it has a demerit it lags too much everyone need a better pc and net connection that everyone cant afford or they dont need
          wartune should try to fix all the bugs if they want to take 1 day(24 hours) take it but give us a smoother game.
          and after maintenance also add some compensation for everyone

Comment

Kim Wong

SO many stuff to do, wartune add stuff like they add butter to my delifrance bread. They add stuff like breathing air drinking water.

I want a simple facebook game wartune with only catacombs and MPDs and solo dungeon solo arena. No stuff like guild battle sylph whatever wilds monsters jewel hunt etc.

And you say no one tell me do all stuff because I fall back and fall down and you
            the game is fun with these things but also it has a demerit it lags too much everyone need a better pc and net connection that everyone cant afford or they dont need
            wartune should try to fix all the bugs if they want to take 1 day(24 hours) take it but give us a smoother game.
            and after maintenance also add some compensation for everyone

Comment

consider the balance between reward and time spent if you have limited time, this is my point

of course done all quests is the best, but if you do that you will become a real life loser

for myself, tok, DI, nirvana, GA, GB, spire, TH, jewel hunt, tank, WB is a must to do, little time required + high reward

wild DA cata BG will do it when have time

CQ and bounty, no thanks
              Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-08-2014, 08:46 AM.
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

The PVP part of this game is so little, and other than honor and the liga insignia it has little rewards, within a month the first people will have honor maxed anyway.
                  Even if you do GA everyday and losing all, you'll still end up in Diamond group.
                  According to your logic its better to quit when your not in the top 10 of your server?
                  You only face people of the same serer in your BG's and GA?
                  Or how does that make any sense?

A game is about having fun, everyone does that within his own time or cash limit.
                  Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-08-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Surely you can make your own choices about how you play this game. If you're not happy or do not feel you have the time to play, then don't. Simple as. The wide majority of events are there to be enjoyed by those who simply have the time and do not have many things to occupy them otherwise. Complaining won't get you anywhere. Just simply deal with it.
                    'The black flame which dances in the night breeze is my symbol of recognizition'

Comment

Dude, if you want to "compete" in this game, you better be swiping that card. Even IF you did all the events everyday,you would still fall behind other players that do the same AND CASHING. Being part of the top is a PAID privilege with a dash of earning it. Recommend you find another game or reevaluate your gaols
                      Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-08-2014, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                        Dude, if you want to "compete" in this game, you better be swiping that card. Even IF you did all the events everyday,you would still fall behind other players that do the same AND CASHING. Being part of the top is a PAID privilege with a dash of earning it. Recommend you find another game or reevaluate your gaols
                        dun talk about cashing.. nor matter how much you cash, it's so painful to stay at the top.. it's really very painful.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                          dun talk about cashing.. nor matter how much you cash, it's so painful to stay at the top.. it's really very painful.
                          This is actually true. 10k spent a year ago is equal to 2k spent in todays game.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                            This is actually true. 10k spent a year ago is equal to 2k spent in todays game.
                            Won't argue that, but explain why my post needs to be quoted to say that

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                              Yes.. remember how difficult it is to get the legendary 70 sets in the past compare to now which is so so much easier.. lesser insignia needed now.
                              Remember how much it is to get an apollo and, then the hades came, and now almost everyone had either 1 of those.

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                                Yes.. remember how difficult it is to get the legendary 70 sets in the past compare to now which is so so much easier.. lesser insignia needed now.
                                Remember how much it is to get an apollo and, then the hades came, and now almost everyone had either 1 of those.
                                Yeah, I also remember having to cash to max SC and Whips and grind/cash hardcore for gems. It's all free now.

Comment

Working...
                                X