X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DutchQueenie
    started a topic This game has TOO MANY things to do

This game has TOO MANY things to do

I am new but there are so many things to do everyday?

How much time you want us to spend wartune xD me have no time to spend.

Should wartune be simply like facebook game?

• lUsker
    replied
    Play the game as you wish. If you are fasinated with it, invest the time and money.

Leave a comment:

• Zaderina
    replied
    The way these threads always degenerate into bitching makes me smile. ENJOY.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    lol...just ignore them. There are always ppl who want everyone and everything around them to conform to their ideals instead of realising the world doesn't revolve around them. Putting so much attention on them just makes them feel they can achieve the impossible of getting a profit organization do something that will reduce or eliminate profits which is not gonna happen even if you stay in this game for a millenium.

Leave a comment:

• RavenIndigo
    replied
    Just stop complaining, people. Seriously, play the game as you wish. Cash if you please, don't listen to the whiners who have to say otherwise. If you don't enjoy the game, pack your virtual bags and leave. It's not that different to be fair...

Leave a comment:

• toptrunks619
    replied
    this game was made to have FUN lol stop arguing like idiots and fighting dam its all about building stats battling and
    getting cool clothing gear doing mpd spire and stuff like that. lol and to the guy above me listing those people not
    EVERYONE knows those people including me(only know little of pipster)but no one gives a single **** if they cash LOL
    people play as free users others play as cashers to HAVE FUN. If you play just to act serious and stress yourselves then
    thats YOU.

Leave a comment:

• ArchMageDaze
    replied
    OP: Play how you want, enjoy it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbacmon
    replied
    i barely do all the ♥♥♥♥
    only Spire, TOK and DI !
    Rest Fuzz off
    No Map, no wild, no circuit, no treasure hunt , no other such ♥♥♥♥
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-07-2014, 10:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Repeaters393
    replied
    how being competitive if u play only stun

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    Yes.. remember how difficult it is to get the legendary 70 sets in the past compare to now which is so so much easier.. lesser insignia needed now.
    Remember how much it is to get an apollo and, then the hades came, and now almost everyone had either 1 of those.
    Yeah, I also remember having to cash to max SC and Whips and grind/cash hardcore for gems. It's all free now.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    This is actually true. 10k spent a year ago is equal to 2k spent in todays game.
    Yes.. remember how difficult it is to get the legendary 70 sets in the past compare to now which is so so much easier.. lesser insignia needed now.
    Remember how much it is to get an apollo and, then the hades came, and now almost everyone had either 1 of those.

Leave a comment:

• R26737621
    replied
    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
    This is actually true. 10k spent a year ago is equal to 2k spent in todays game.
    Won't argue that, but explain why my post needs to be quoted to say that

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    dun talk about cashing.. nor matter how much you cash, it's so painful to stay at the top.. it's really very painful.

Leave a comment:

• EdGrr
    replied
    Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
    Dude, if you want to "compete" in this game, you better be swiping that card. Even IF you did all the events everyday,you would still fall behind other players that do the same AND CASHING. Being part of the top is a PAID privilege with a dash of earning it. Recommend you find another game or reevaluate your gaols
    dun talk about cashing.. nor matter how much you cash, it's so painful to stay at the top.. it's really very painful.

Leave a comment:

• R26737621
    replied
    Dude, if you want to "compete" in this game, you better be swiping that card. Even IF you did all the events everyday,you would still fall behind other players that do the same AND CASHING. Being part of the top is a PAID privilege with a dash of earning it. Recommend you find another game or reevaluate your gaols
    Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 09-08-2014, 08:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X