Rules of the Forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules of the Forum?

So I posted a thread yesterday asking about players opinions on the different Wartune providers, but was taken down sometime today. There was no explanation of why it was taken down, no message warning me of what I did wrong so I won't repeat it again.

In my opinion, asking about players gaming experiences across the different platforms seems like a valid game discussion topic. Although this is an R2 forum, Kabam and Armor Games are also presented here. Players from other platforms also visit here because this offers the biggest Wartune forum community. Is there a proper way of asking the question, a set of rules I should adhere to in order to prevent my post from getting removed?

I'm Going To Stand Outside..
    So If Anyone Asks..
    I'm OUTSTANDING!

rule #1: we do not talk about the forum.
    rule #2: we DO NOT talk about the forum.

joking aside, Kabam and Armor Games are R2's affiliates so it's ok for them. we totally not allowed to talk about other version of wartune like D***S*** or others (even the original game in chinese also not allowed).
    to keep it simple, if you see their server in x-server(kabam, kong, etc.) events, then you can talk about them.
    but ofc there's also an exception like if the threads is something like "X and Y server has Z event, why are we not?". those kind of topic aren't allowed too.
    and lastly, it also depends on the mod's mood too. if they didnt like it they can take the thread down anytime.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Rules can be found here

Comment

The Forum Rules link at the bottom of the list only state this:

Although the administrators and moderators of Reality Squared Games Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Reality Squared Games Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Reality Squared Games Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
        Guess I should have been cautious of R2 and looked for the fineprint. My fault.

From the link provided, this is the only one that I think really applies to my subject:

12. While we do appreciate player's enthusiasm for our games, and their eagerness to get things out to the players, what might be the case in the other versions of our games that exist, may not be the case in ours, and posting information from those games can result in false expectations of our version of the game. As such, information on other versions of our games is not to be posted in the forums.
        I see this rule being violated way too often. I asked an open-ended question regarding Wartune gameplay on the different platforms. Rather than leaving it open ended, should I rephrase the question to only include R2 and its affiliates, or maybe just R2? Is asking that question a violation of "false expectations of our version of the game" ?

I'm Going To Stand Outside..
        So If Anyone Asks..
        I'm OUTSTANDING!

Comment

I removed that thread. I meant to send you a pm, but I will admit I forgot to click submit on it. For that, I do apologize.

The issue with the thread was the discussion about non-R2 platforms, which is not allowed as it can be seen as advertising, per rule 13.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X