• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBs Elements

Is REdogaDrake electric type?

And Wolf Wbs a wind type?

void, i.e. no elemental

if same as you say, electric/wind type, then I should see an obvious dmg difference I dealt between these 2 WB, but the result is no

the ultimate attack hits harder doesn't mean it is wind type
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

I say that cause with 470 electro resistans I was taking 23k x5 dmg with block from REdogaDrake. I change to wind res (to try skytrail) and now Redoga Drake is hitting me 40k x 5 with block.

*lvl 5 electro resist x 5, so I lose like 200 Electro Resistans.

Comment

I think necro and WB work same as pre-patch, your sylph res type = your def, so since you lowered your electro and used gaia/herc you got hit harder.

Wolf just hits harder in general, but yeah no element types to them.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
          void, i.e. no elemental

if same as you say, electric/wind type, then I should see an obvious dmg difference I dealt between these 2 WB, but the result is no

the ultimate attack hits harder doesn't mean it is wind type
          You wouldn't see a difference in the damage you deal, but you will see a difference in the amount of damage you take. Resistance crystals are working like they were originally supposed to now. Example is the final hit. Without buffs, I rarely survive bloodfang, but can survive it without trying everytime on redoga. Likely because I have heavy electro resistance.

Comment

Working...
          X