Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Crit Scrolls, the Lack of Block Scrolls, and Nerfing Enhanced Block

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crit Scrolls, the Lack of Block Scrolls, and Nerfing Enhanced Block

    It's bad enough that archers get critical scrolls and knights don't get block scrolls, but now it appears that you no longer get 4% of your HP back on a successful block with Lv.2 Enhanced Block. It appears to be capped at 3000 HP now.

    Are there any other plans to implement more disadvantages for knights or is this the last one? I swear this cap was not there in the past.

    Maybe you should go the extra mile and just give archers 100% crit on every hit and just remove block from knights all together.

  • #2
    LOL

    You do realise that all classes eventually go crit build, and therefore the crit scroll is not for archers as you so brilliantly suggest.

    A crit scroll increases crit only for whatever class uses it.
    A block scroll would increase only block for mages and archers, but would increase block/heal for knights giving them a double advantage on block scrolls.

    Comment


    • #3
      However i dont support the OP, your pointing out the Knight passive for block, but you forget the crit passive for archers?
      So by your logic it only makes sense archer get double advantage while its just normal knights dont ?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
        LOL

        You do realise that all classes eventually go crit build, and therefore the crit scroll is not for archers as you so brilliantly suggest.

        A crit scroll increases crit only for whatever class uses it.
        A block scroll would increase only block for mages and archers, but would increase block/heal for knights giving them a double advantage on block scrolls.
        3000 heal isn't any big deal for 80s, pls......
        SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
        IGN: Kimwong
        CLASS: Knight
        PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
        BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
        Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          However i dont support the OP, your pointing out the Knight passive for block, but you forget the crit passive for archers?
          So by your logic it only makes sense archer get double advantage while its just normal knights dont ?
          im not talking about that im talking about that warrior got the anti-crit passive that make its harder for ppl to crit. thats what im takling about not the block stuff

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kimwong View Post
            3000 heal isn't any big deal for 80s, pls......
            yep, it should be 10k at least.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
              im not talking about that im talking about that warrior got the anti-crit passive that make its harder for ppl to crit. thats what im takling about not the block stuff
              u mean the one that reduce 7% ?.. man give the knights a break.. they nerfed his block skill as soon as they nerfed the block stats by releasing a penetration astro and as far as i know there will be more penetration astrals, not only that but also the day knights had their reduce casting speed passive they added the immune buff to most of bosses (MPD/skytrail) while archers/mages still can heal a really big amount and both classes almost got the benefit of block decreasing not many of them playing block tho..
              Name: Executioner
              Class: Critical Knight
              Sylph: Hercules **
              Server: S42 (Kabam)
              Currently Battle Rate: 251K
              Guild: Paradox

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                yep, it should be 10k at least.
                ok just an example, you have a high def, I hit you and you block the damage for 4k and heal 10k each turn, its not like your getting any damage at all. knights are crying that archer this, archer that and now we got ****ed with some of our skills. cry about how the mages sun isnt capped. OP mages can heal over 50k hp each turn
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  However i dont support the OP, your pointing out the Knight passive for block, but you forget the crit passive for archers?
                  So by your logic it only makes sense archer get double advantage while its just normal knights dont ?
                  Do you know archer need more Crit that Knight Mage need to have for same crit chance?

                  So in the end its dosent give benafight for archer becouse we need alot more crit for same crit chance as mage knight need to have.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i been seeing the 3k HP cap in almost every post some knight class have posted.. dun you read the previous post before posting the same post with difference text inputs oer and over again..

                    all 3 class have been using crit now.. you should do the same if you still using blocks..
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      ok just an example, you have a high def, I hit you and you block the damage for 4k and heal 10k each turn, its not like your getting any damage at all. knights are crying that archer this, archer that and now we got ****ed with some of our skills. cry about how the mages sun isnt capped. OP mages can heal over 50k hp each turn
                      A 50K Suntoria heal, means a Mage with at least 833K HP... So um... seeing as there's no mage with anything like that kinda HP in R2 yet, your post is irrelevant.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        3000 heal isn't any big deal for 80s, pls......
                        Not saying it is a big deal.

                        However flip it around and knights losing a few k heal on block are now complaining like little b1tches about their block/heal being nerfed in the 1st place.
                        Can't have it both way's can we.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          A 50K Suntoria heal, means a Mage with at least 833K HP... So um... seeing as there's no mage with anything like that kinda HP in R2 yet, your post is irrelevant.
                          from what I see from cross server rankings mages are having close to 400k hp now so that close to 20k hp per turn. your hp must be very low for you to call my post irrelevant
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                            ok just an example, you have a high def, I hit you and you block the damage for 4k and heal 10k each turn, its not like your getting any damage at all. knights are crying that archer this, archer that and now we got ****ed with some of our skills. cry about how the mages sun isnt capped. OP mages can heal over 50k hp each turn
                            lolwut
                            LOOOOOOL
                            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              A 50K Suntoria heal, means a Mage with at least 833K HP... So um... seeing as there's no mage with anything like that kinda HP in R2 yet, your post is irrelevant.
                              Hey,
                              Let me explain,

                              He thinks Resto has 1 sec cd lol.
                              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X