Slow-leveling at 50s (question)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow-leveling at 50s (question)

Hi , I'm playing on a 2 month old server. Should I start camping/slowleveling at 50 or 55? I'm thinking about 55.. since I can spin Wheel of Fate , and get EXP from Sylph Arena for sylph , get sepulcrum everyday/weekly and so on.. what do you guys think? Levelup to 55 and start doing the 50 legendary set and max talents/guild skills/academy there?
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

if u plan to camping till become stronger thin go 60 or more camp lv 55 ~ 59 and if u was think
    about camp till get high honor tittle and lv up so hold 50 ~ 54 becuse BG is easy there
    wheel of fate i think u can get from jewel hunt spain attempt free every day not give that much
    and its u can choose now what you realy need

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
      Hi , I'm playing on a 2 month old server. Should I start camping/slowleveling at 50 or 55? I'm thinking about 55.. since I can spin Wheel of Fate , and get EXP from Sylph Arena for sylph , get sepulcrum everyday/weekly and so on.. what do you guys think? Levelup to 55 and start doing the 50 legendary set and max talents/guild skills/academy there?
      slow leveling is sitting at your lvl for a while , getting good br , getting ready for your nxt lvl , maxed hs , getting resources for nxt gear , etc then move to nxt and do the same .

camping is doing slow leveling and sitting at your lvl for a looong time and getting br for your lvl as high . so it depends on u :P

Comment

Either do or don't. It doesn't matter what we think: because at the end of the day, none of us have to deal with the consequences of your choices within your character.

If you choose to slow level: Best of luck. It's not easy.

If you choose to normal level: Best of luck. It's not easy.

If you choose to fast level: Best of luck. It's not easy.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

why dont you try slow-leveling for another month or two under 55 since you can still join 51-59 bg, by that you can figure out what is the average br to survive for that range then if you find it pointless then level up. coz the purpose of slow-leveling or camping is to become competitive in current/cross server activity. its up to you to find it for yourself, that's the beauty of the game.
          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

i started slow lvling at 55 cause i started on new server. 55-59 seems to be the best place to get Lord Divine. 1st few weeks will suck you wont kill any1 in bg even with 100% dryad but slowly gets easier. my server not 3 months yet and im alredy High Comander. i needed like 5 bgs to get 3k honor at the start now 2 bgs per day are more then enough.

Comment

start camping at lvl 60+ (after you got the full legendary 60 sets) you can used that sets for a really long time. it's plus 8 gems slots all together which is a ++.
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

@plancha I see , thanks for your opinion ! And I think I'll do the same as you too any tips/guide for me?

@EdGrr in my server.. there's only 2 people can do 60 mpd NM and I don't really wanna ask for help all the time (I have a ranger and mage account to help myself in 50 mpd). So I think camping at 55 would be the best choice for me
                Server : Avazu - S1
                Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Working...
                X