Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about X-server GB.

Heya every1!

Following topic, lets hope to get some info btw everyone so its more clear what's x-sever GB about, here are some questions i have so far:

- What are the rewards per win/loss in each match? I saw some pics about total rewards from preliminary rounds (ending all 3) and finals but didnt see anywhere about the rewards of the single fights, example is something like the 50 whips and 1k contri/honor we get in the single GBs .

- What is the goal in the GB? In a video saw people gathering matherials in a big amethyst crystal in the middle of the battlefield and others taking
    towers, my guess here was gather resources for points and take towers so enemy cant gather em, anyone can confirm it?

- For the total of preliminaries/final rewards, Do everyone get the reward like in the normal guild battle? i'd find it obvious for the participants in all
    the matches to get the rewards but if everyone is eligible to get them (regardless if they did anything to contribute to the fights), this could lead to
    a lot of freeload from people (example: why participate if im gonna get the same? <-- this kind of mentallity).

- Does the winning guild/s (i'd say first 3) get any special bonus? Something like the thief the first people in CW get for example.

Well that's it for now, hope everyone can contribute or some people can add some lights/other info into the topic, im very interested in knowing as
    much as possible before the event starts.

Everyone gets rewards yeah, (I think participants get more?) anyways, if people have that kind of mentality they won't even get top 10, need the strong to dominate in order to get best rewards for the whole guild.

Comment

1 & 3) I think it works like regular GB. Participants get rewards when they fight as well as at the end of the season. Non-participants just get rewards at the end of the season based on final ranking. What those actual rewards are, I have no idea...but I do know it confers a new type of currency that is usable in a new shop that has various items of which are the "vulcan hammers" for "advanced enchanting" of 80L gear.

2) From what I've read it's a race to 10k points. You gain points by collecting resources and by stealing those resources from others. Also from holding some type of towers. Resources work kinda like a group amethyst mine, I believe. Kill an opposing team with a cart and you gain 10% of the stuff in their cart that you can now turn in for points for your own side.

4) Just more rewards than everyone else. Have read that the top performers (single players) get some kind of special reward...meaning those people who earn the most points for their guild throughout the season, but I have no idea what those rewards actually are.

Only info we have is rumor, speculation, and translated pages from Chinese servers, and we know how unreliable any and all of those sources can be. We'll see on the 20th.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        1 & 3) I think it works like regular GB. Participants get rewards when they fight as well as at the end of the season. Non-participants just get rewards at the end of the season based on final ranking. What those actual rewards are, I have no idea...but I do know it confers a new type of currency that is usable in a new shop that has various items of which are the "vulcan hammers" for "advanced enchanting" of 80L gear.

2) From what I've read it's a race to 10k points. You gain points by collecting resources and by stealing those resources from others. Also from holding some type of towers. Resources work kinda like a group amethyst mine, I believe. Kill an opposing team with a cart and you gain 10% of the stuff in their cart that you can now turn in for points for your own side.

4) Just more rewards than everyone else. Have read that the top performers (single players) get some kind of special reward...meaning those people who earn the most points for their guild throughout the season, but I have no idea what those rewards actually are.

Only info we have is rumor, speculation, and translated pages from Chinese servers, and we know how unreliable any and all of those sources can be. We'll see on the 20th.
        If our CS GB shop is anything like China's (god hope so) we'll have a new mount every month (~5k crystals) also items like advanced SC's, fashion cores (also limited time item), and so on. If they nerf the shop it'll really devalue the 7 weeks of effort

Comment

Working...
        X