Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do you ever did 405% damage , with Enhan,Delp.Destroyer ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever did 405% damage , with Enhan,Delp.Destroyer ?

Description says 405% Damage
    but it never did that ,its only 240%

All knight just do watch the damage you do with that and comment !!!!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-09-2014, 12:38 PM. Reason: There is no need to SHOUT !!!!
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

maybe each hit count as 1 and the damage reduce of target apply on each of those hits?
    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
    Class : Archer
    Guild : •OneŽ•
    LvL : 80
    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

I did 405% a few times, by accident. But only when I miss the QTE. Otherwise it's pretty close to 5 auto-attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        I did 405% a few times, by accident. But only when I miss the QTE. Otherwise it's pretty close to 5 auto-attacks.
        By 5 auto-attacks you mean 500%? :P

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
          By 5 auto-attacks you mean 500%? :P
          405% since u do 5x hits, each hit has the power of 80% autoattack. with QTE + extra dmg it should be arround 90% auto hit each of the 5x attacks.

Comment

I noticed that DD almost do same damage at EDD, like DD does 50k per hit in wb, while EDD does 40k per hit, which means both deal about 200k damage... So in pvp, i ditched EDD and just use DD, cause it has lesser rage requirement and faster casting time than EDD.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              I noticed that DD almost do same damage at EDD, like DD does 50k per hit in wb, while EDD does 40k per hit, which means both deal about 200k damage... So in pvp, i ditched EDD and just use DD, cause it has lesser rage requirement and faster casting time than EDD.
              DD = 50k x 3 = 150k ( =/= 200k)
              EDD = 40k x 5 = 200k
              EDD > DD, learn your maths.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                405% since u do 5x hits, each hit has the power of 80% autoattack. with QTE + extra dmg it should be arround 90% auto hit each of the 5x attacks.
                if that is true then the ♥ Description is ♥, i did 36 X 4 Critical = 130K *** is that -_-
                i know no one give a ♥ about it but just to tell another ♥ Skill !!!! for 100 rage!
                Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 09-10-2014, 02:53 AM. Reason: Language
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

100 rage for 405% damage gives warriors big halp I get big damage

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    DD = 50k x 3 = 150k ( =/= 200k)
                    EDD = 40k x 5 = 200k
                    EDD > DD, learn your maths.
                    I thought DD hits 4 times... or did the patch reduced it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      I thought DD hits 4 times... or did the patch reduced it?
                      Neither, you just never counted properly it seems. DD hits 3x EDD 5x. Always been as such.

Comment

I've never paid attention to it. I run EWD L8 and only hit 30k with 30k PATK(WB) Not really sure if that's just because of WB defense? (30,000x1.40=42,000 PATK.) It always feels like I'm not hitting as hard as I should be. I never get a 42k hit with Slasher until L20 Insperation.

I feel like knights are underpowered....but I've always had a weak character compared to everyone on my server. (106k Knight)

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          Neither, you just never counted properly it seems. DD hits 3x EDD 5x. Always been as such.
                          Oh damn... thanks for the info... i had that impression a very long time ago, and DD damage pop up too fast, i never bother to count it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by DuskB4Dawn View Post
                            I've never paid attention to it. I run EWD L8 and only hit 30k with 30k PATK(WB) Not really sure if that's just because of WB defense? (30,000x1.40=42,000 PATK.) It always feels like I'm not hitting as hard as I should be. I never get a 42k hit with Slasher until L20 Insperation.

I feel like knights are underpowered....but I've always had a weak character compared to everyone on my server. (106k Knight)
                            30 patk, base or adding the 10k bonus from L20 inspiration? with L8 EWD? and L5 Ultimate Slasher?
                            " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                            Class : Knight
                            Nick : Khine

Comment

Working...
                            X