BG and Arena... ***??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BG and Arena... ***??

as a sub 50 player I would like to know what the logic is to place my toon in it seems like evey bg in a +50 environment?? I have worked to be a top player within my lvl range an it doesnt seem to be rewarded with anything other than fighting vs players i have no chance of beating?? again i ask ***??
    The same goes for arena... my team is all sub 50 we have worked to increase our BR to max lvl and instead of being rewarded with victories we get smacked down by slyph players which are +50.... is there no benifit in maxing your lvl other than at max lvl???

Problem started with ppl that likes to camp for various reason such maxing honor or getting high BR or getting their stuff done, so the BR rate in lvls changed alot and even more that patchs that keep coming makes BR gain is very easy even if ur low player so right now its all about camping if u want to do it the right way and be patient, do ur daily stuff that doesn't include getting exp and u will be ok. i remember in the 50s i was like 30-40k BR ? or so but lately i found there is ppl 70k+ or even 100k+ lol ye its getting epic
    Name: Executioner
    Class: Critical Knight
    Sylph: Hercules **
    Server: S42 (Kabam)
    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
    Guild: Paradox

Comment

lol, this is rich. A cry thread because a camper cant bully noobs!

Comment

heh..
        what's there to say really?

Comment

well if you're sub 50 then you will get 45-54 bg and 40-49 bg. on the arena part you can only get 50+ if you have 1 or more on your team that is 50+ or the timer for matchmaking gets past 8-10s (don't really know the max time it search for your max range lvl)

Comment

Lol change bg to not lvls to br caps that will realy start the whines

Comment

they really should. change from lvl to br to assign ppl to bg brackets. Then see all the top players strip naked enter bg, clothed up and kill the ppl there in 1 hit. Can't wait for that to happen
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

I remember how back in the old days 20k BR was more than enough to get 10-15 kills in 40-49 BG.

Comment

Originally posted by snosey View Post
                  well if you're sub 50...on the arena part you can only get 50+ if you have 1 or more on your team that is 50+ or the timer for matchmaking gets past 8-10s .
                  As a lvl 59 whose 55-59 daily arena team routinely sees 0-1 second immediate matchups against helpless sub-50 teams, this unfortunately isn't accurate. The arena matching system is an inscrutable mess. As for the OPs BG woes, leave, eat the AWOL and try again, you'll eventually be placed in a 40-49 room. I've had to do this to get out of 55-64 and into 50-59, but it can take a few tries.
                  Last edited by xrycek; 09-10-2014, 10:05 AM.
                  Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                    Problem started with ppl that likes to camp for various reason such maxing honor or getting high BR or getting their stuff done, so the BR rate in lvls changed alot and even more that patchs that keep coming makes BR gain is very easy even if ur low player so right now its all about camping if u want to do it the right way and be patient, do ur daily stuff that doesn't include getting exp and u will be ok. i remember in the 50s i was like 30-40k BR ? or so but lately i found there is ppl 70k+ or even 100k+ lol ye its getting epic

exe i remember running arena with you when i still did server 42, you were a beast
                    don't think you were that low br
                    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                    Class: Archer
                    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      exe i remember running arena with you when i still did server 42, you were a beast
                      don't think you were that low br
                      hehe, i just dont recall quite well it been too long since then. but i still can say that the BR range have increased alot since mine, my friend had a char placed on 50+ BGs he was getting crashed by hardcore campers he really left the game cus of that he was lv 50 40k BR not quite much but should be enough for such lvls but lol u go there and be like oh i will kill some folks here and u get shocked of the BR range..
                      Name: Executioner
                      Class: Critical Knight
                      Sylph: Hercules **
                      Server: S42 (Kabam)
                      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Pyrealrat View Post
                        as a sub 50 player I would like to know what the logic is to place my toon in it seems like evey bg in a +50 environment?? I have worked to be a top player within my lvl range an it doesnt seem to be rewarded with anything other than fighting vs players i have no chance of beating?? again i ask ***??
                        The same goes for arena... my team is all sub 50 we have worked to increase our BR to max lvl and instead of being rewarded with victories we get smacked down by slyph players which are +50.... is there no benifit in maxing your lvl other than at max lvl???
                        Though I do not know for sure it does seem from talking to guildmates that the closer you are to the top of your level range the more likely you are to get into a higher range BG and get higher level opponents.
                        I am level 71 and very seldom get put into level 80 BGs but players in my guild that went to 74 seem to get put in with level 80s quite often. As well, for arena if I enter with 3 level 74s we will get much harder opponents on average than if I enter with 3 level 70 or 71 players.
                        Basically if you are level 49 you are barely in the 40-49 range but are smack in the middle of the 45-54 range, which actually makes it a more apt BG.

The sylphs and Holy Seals mean you are going to get torn to shreds, this just means that 49 is not a good level to camp at. Go into the low 50s get a sylph raise your HS and a player a few levels higher won't have anywhere near as drastic of an edge on you.

Comment

Linking these Battleground threads. Most Battleground info can be found linked to this one.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....please-comment

Comment

Working...
                          X