• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Forge questions

So what hell holy forge?

Level what can we forge holy weapons?

How much BR, how many requirement?

No detail at all can test server pls post

Holy forge is advancement for lvl80 legend gear, DRASTIC increases in stats, requires millions of gold, a stove and a hammer/attempt and works kinda like daru enlightenment in regards to it's progress meter. You need to do cross server gb to get rewards, and exchange for hammers in the cross server gb shop. This system is exactly why I've kinda rushed 80 the last few weeks. and am now heavily working on getting my gear sorted.
    S435 Witchlight bluffs
    Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
    39k BR *Hercules

Comment

more details pls. how much gold per attempt and other than filling the progress meter what else do we need? is there like a random refinement grade too?
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Holy Forge works like the new mount training system. You either fill up the bar or you get a free level up about of it. Level 0 -> Level 1 is 1 star. Level 1 -> Level 2 is 2 stars. Each level and stars give more stats based upon the individual item.

Each ATTEMPT to level costs the required Stoves & Hammers. If you level up immediately great, otherwise you slowly fill up the progress bar until you finally do. The % that shows up is the chance you have at an immediate level up (bypassing the bar entirely).

Source: my level 2 holy forge'd weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
          Holy Forge works like the new mount training system. You either fill up the bar or you get a free level up about of it. Level 0 -> Level 1 is 1 star. Level 1 -> Level 2 is 2 stars. Each level and stars give more stats based upon the individual item.

Each ATTEMPT to level costs the required Stoves & Hammers. If you level up immediately great, otherwise you slowly fill up the progress bar until you finally do. The % that shows up is the chance you have at an immediate level up (bypassing the bar entirely).

Source: my level 2 holy forge'd weapon.

can i see it?
          can i touch it?
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

After upgrading my Holy Axe to lvl 1, when I hover over it and get the popup it says "Holy Cast Level 1 Grade 1."

I understand the level, but what is the grade? Are there different grades per level? I would assume it means something different than just level or there would be no need to specify.
            I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
              After upgrading my Holy Axe to lvl 1, when I hover over it and get the popup it says "Holy Cast Level 1 Grade 1."

I understand the level, but what is the grade? Are there different grades per level? I would assume it means something different than just level or there would be no need to specify.
              It is like your advanced class rank.

Total 8 levels and 10 stages each level.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                It is like your advanced class rank.

Total 8 levels and 10 stages each level.
                So you can go to Holy Cast Level 1 Grade 2, 3, etc. to 10?

If so, how do you increase the Grade?
                I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

Originally posted by CavemanLawyer View Post
                  So you can go to Holy Cast Level 1 Grade 2, 3, etc. to 10?

If so, how do you increase the Grade?
                  it is like enchanting... each cast(enchant) takes it up 1 grade... and I'm guessing every 10 grades takes it up a level...

so 8 levels with 10 grades is 80 casts(enchantments). that doesn't include failed casts(enchantments).

Comment

The grades are the stars.... easy to see that if you just look at the interface.

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                      it is like enchanting... each cast(enchant) takes it up 1 grade... and I'm guessing every 10 grades takes it up a level...

so 8 levels with 10 grades is 80 casts(enchantments). that doesn't include failed casts(enchantments).
                      Omg. :O

I thought each cast would raise it a level and the grades were something else.

Good lord.
                      I am the Caveman.

s308 Fellspire

Comment

... But how do we get the hammers? Dragon Invasion doesn't drop them for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                          ... But how do we get the hammers? Dragon Invasion doesn't drop them for me...
                          CS GB shop.

but if you really want it badly right now, buy those boxes and trade the event tokens.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

NOONE in my server dropped any stove either from dragon invasion...bug?
                            Originally posted by TheVictorious
                            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                            Originally posted by PunkPetal
                            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                            Originally posted by EdGrr
                            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                            Class: Mage
                            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Doesn't come from dragon invasion. Cross server GB or hot events exchange.
                              Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                              X