Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Holy Forge questions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Doesn't come from dragon invasion. Cross server GB or hot events exchange.
    stoves...not hammers...in description it says they drop in dragon invasion...
    Originally posted by TheVictorious
    Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
    Originally posted by PunkPetal
    Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
    Originally posted by EdGrr
    A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
    IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
    Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
    Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
    Class: Mage
    Currect Br: 61????

Comment

if its ment to be anything like china we are ment to get one stove per reward pile on the floor in dragon invasion my guess is they wont add it in as a reward till cross server gb starts

Comment

according to their homepage, stoves will drop (1) per 2% damage done to sylph atoll Boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
          Holy forge is advancement for lvl80 legend gear, DRASTIC increases in stats, requires millions of gold, a stove and a hammer/attempt and works kinda like daru enlightenment in regards to it's progress meter. You need to do cross server gb to get rewards, and exchange for hammers in the cross server gb shop. This system is exactly why I've kinda rushed 80 the last few weeks. and am now heavily working on getting my gear sorted.
          I Love wartune only level 80 can forge holy weapon, I am very long to level 80 and I Cupcake dislike being lagging behind because of new idea
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-11-2014, 09:32 AM. Reason: ♥

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
            I Love wartune only level 80 can forge holy weapon, I am very long to level 80 and I Cupcake dislike being lagging behind because of new idea
            This post explains how someone with 15 posts only, joined 11 days ago at max already has red reputation
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
              This post explains how someone with 15 posts only, joined 11 days ago at max already has red reputation
              S/he's got jamesbacmon's quotation in the signature.
              That speaks for itself :P

Comment

how do we get stoves though? it says it should drop in dragon invasion but i havent seen any so far. i know hammers are from cross server gb but where the hell do we get stoves besides event >_<

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  antiaparthid's twin?

Comment

Working...
                  X