Necro lvl 20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Necro lvl 20

How much br is required to pass this boss?

as a knight i passed it with ~150-152,3k br, but wasnt pushing it for a while so might have lower requirements, also now you can slow it
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Most of the flying bosses in Necro attacks real fast lol. make sure you do necro when no one is spamming any gems or any rewards. Even a 1 second delay can cost you a fight due to lag . I have experienced that spam lag and it was horrible. Also freeze with Hercules works the best, because you need high damage, not Delay damage . Your Br is good enough to clear it . Man up and do it. I m cheering for you .
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Might need to lvl to 80 to get slow, also hope i get my hercules soon.
        triton isnt much use

Comment

actually triton is very good in team based event other than arena. you can heal loads of hp and keep everyone alive so the mages don't feel so pressured when everyone's hp is low and their BL, Restore are all still on CD. The Archeron wave locking the enemy for 1 turn is very annoying too if it procs on ur enemies. Delays their skills by 1 turn so your team gains 1 additional attack turn. But in ladder events like necro, what you need is high speed burst dmg so you need hercules or zeus (when they finally catch up to where China Wartunes is now)...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            actually triton is very good in team based event other than arena. you can heal loads of hp and keep everyone alive so the mages don't feel so pressured when everyone's hp is low and their BL, Restore are all still on CD. The Archeron wave locking the enemy for 1 turn is very annoying too if it procs on ur enemies. Delays their skills by 1 turn so your team gains 1 additional attack turn. But in ladder events like necro, what you need is high speed burst dmg so you need hercules or zeus (when they finally catch up to where China Wartunes is now)...
            Main reason why i got it first but really in bg its kinda useless, with hercules 1 shotting u at full hp

Comment

Pretty positive I cleared that boss at 125k br with warrior's call buff so 10% more stats onto 125k br with purple 18k br gaia at the time.
              S435 Witchlight bluffs
              Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
              39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Working...
              X