No announcement yet.

Apollo or Hades suitable slyph for knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm playing in the chinese server currently , everyone is using Gaia , Hercules and evolved Gaia (Evolved Aegis). And one 560k BR knight told me Apollo is the most useless.
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

thanks for that random news, I should had swapped my apollo seal with mahras hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Either way, Apollo is fairly useless unless you invest heavily in it, keep your hades and try to get an eve/hercules, both of you'll use most in 99% of things.
        I agree that apollo is pretty useless. Yes he has great AoE, but in solo PvP (class war and BG), you should be able to kill opponent troops quite easily -> no more needs of the AoE. --> Apollo can only be usefull in multi-arena (or in sylp-arena, but if you are not able to fight for 1st positions on ur server, there are no more difference of rewards).

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
          I see, at the moment, im in will destroyer build. You reckon or just by personal experience, if Im going to use hades as my main slyph now, crit build would be better? That means sacrificing PDEF gems as well and swapping it with CRIT cause Hades increase the PDEF by 5% anyways. What do you reckon about this kind of thing? Thanks for helpful advice
          Switching to crit is good idea in a lot of ways. Just make sure u balance gems like me swapped 2hp, 3pdef and 3mdef gems for crit ones. Since u are at lvl 70+ u go enough room for sniper and determination. As well as the gold from wb

Comment

Crit is a fickle mistress, sometimes she treats you well and otherwise she kicks you in the nuts, but yes for the most part it's a lot better than WD build.

Comment

I see, at the moment, im in will destroyer build. You reckon or just by personal experience, if Im going to use hades as my main slyph now, crit build would be better? That means sacrificing PDEF gems as well and swapping it with CRIT cause Hades increase the PDEF by 5% anyways. What do you reckon about this kind of thing? Thanks for helpful advice
              When block got nerfed in the last patch i switched to crit. My opinion is Hades is much better as a crit build, especially the healing skill. It will not take damage from Will Destroyer into account when it calculates how much you heal, but crit is added so you get massive heals.
              i.e. a 100K hit with WD would heal about 35k (about 70k normal dmg + 30k from WD) whereas a 100k crit heals about 50k

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
                Switching to crit is good idea in a lot of ways. Just make sure u balance gems like me swapped 2hp, 3pdef and 3mdef gems for crit ones. Since u are at lvl 70+ u go enough room for sniper and determination. As well as the gold from wb
                Yeah I have enough astral slots. Maybe after maintenance Ill try to get to crit build as well. Mostly im just keeping my crit astrals and determination and only use it for WB or GB(when hitting tower). Ill give it a go and hopefully my connection wont suck and get as much critical hit as I want LOL. Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                  When block got nerfed in the last patch i switched to crit. My opinion is Hades is much better as a crit build, especially the healing skill. It will not take damage from Will Destroyer into account when it calculates how much you heal, but crit is added so you get massive heals.
                  i.e. a 100K hit with WD would heal about 35k (about 70k normal dmg + 30k from WD) whereas a 100k crit heals about 50k
                  Thanks for that, seems like I need to revise a lot of things once the maintenance is finish hehe but is there still some high players using WD nowadays?

Comment

Yeah I have enough astral slots. Maybe after maintenance Ill try to get to crit build as well. Mostly im just keeping my crit astrals and determination and only use it for WB or GB(when hitting tower). Ill give it a go and hopefully my connection wont suck and get as much critical hit as I want LOL. Thanks man
                    What honor rank are u at? Im IC atm and need about 15k honor to LD. The medals help at lot giving extra crit and block. I got about 8k crit w.o refines

Comment

What honor rank are u at? Im IC atm and need about 15k honor to LD. The medals help at lot giving extra crit and block. I got about 8k crit w.o refines
                      Ohh damn pretty bad, Still at crusaders. and like 10k more to get to knight crusader. I never pay attention to BG cause for some reason, my schedule for work doesnt give me a chance to attend one. By the way, im planning to level up soon to get the class advancement thing. Could you tell me what will be the best possible BR to pass the Lynch Lair NM dungeon? Thanks man. Sorry for, me being a pain in the as*

Comment

For LL NM ~80-90k is decent
                        For Nirvana NM ~130k+
                        tho since you'd be tank main thing you need is high HP, like 150k+ for the latter dungeon.

Comment

Class advancement is for lvl 80s and to pass lych nm u need 110k br, i think. Sometimes on my server we just 3 man. Was really happy 1 time we cleared lych nm with 4 knights

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            For LL NM ~80-90k is decent
                            For Nirvana NM ~130k+
                            tho since you'd be tank main thing you need is high HP, like 150k+ for the latter dungeon.
                            Thanks, I think I should just get Knight Crusader and go for lvl 80 to get class advancement skills. This will be embarrassing to say but my set is still Lvl 55 Arena Set LOL. I do have enough materials to get lvl 60 sets and 2 possible legendary pcs but my Guild Leader said that there will be an event where we can swap the Lvl 55 set to Lvl 60 set for FREE. I dunno if thats true but most of us were waiting for it so instead using the insignias and crypt tokens to get crytalloids or jewel/ring shards, we might just save em and spend it for getting armor shards. Thanks for kind advice.

Comment

Class advancement is for lvl 80s and to pass lych nm u need 110k br, i think. Sometimes on my server we just 3 man. Was really happy 1 time we cleared lych nm with 4 knights
                              I see, hmm do you have any idea how much it BR it could increase for someone who already finish the quest? Lets say I have 80k BR before the class advancement quest, would it increase to 100k BR once I finish the quest right after? Thanks answering my noob question hehe

Comment

altho everyone is saying Hades are better.. but I'm still loving Apollo for a reason lol
                                Server : Avazu - S1
                                Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Working...
                                X