Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo or Hades suitable slyph for knights

Hello there,

Im a knight lvl 70+ ranging 70k-80k (just a new player, started couple of months ago). I got HADES by luck by spending $$. During that time i want APOLLO real bad. I spent enough money and just got hades and now my hades is strong compare to my other slyphs. Now just these recent event "Slyph Taboo" I finally got apollo accidentally. So my problem now is should I focus on my new apollo now? Or just stick to hades even it wont give any much damage against Archers/Knights due to Hades is PATK. thank you for reading and Im open to any suggestion or comments. So far my hades is at 4 star blue and my apollo is at 2nd star blue but I have put a lot of sepulcrum on my hades. One guy told me to stick with hades and once got refined, the skill "awe" is a big help during a PVP battle but still im not convinced on that cause i know Aegis vs Hercules in a (knight vs knight battle same BR) Hercules get a bigger chances of winning. I also checked the rankings on cross server and some of the high players were using Hades as their main slyph (dunno the reason behind that). Any valuable advice will be appreciated thank you. Please help me decide. Im not a big spender but enough to get either apollo or hades to refined. Any thoughts are open for this topic. Respect post please thank you so much

S281 Knight

Hades far better overall no doubt in my mind.

Comment

hades is very useful than apollo, but this is my own opinion. It has a lot of damage and can heal which comes very handy in a lot of pve.
      Also better to stick with one sylph and make it purple, then start on another sylph after

Comment

Originally posted by R21696094 View Post
        Hades far better overall no doubt in my mind.
        thanks for replying man, i actually just made my account now cause i cant decide if I stick with my hades. What Im worrying about is, if I made my hades as my main slyph (put all the sepulcrums and mahras on it) Im thinking about in the near future, knights and archers will going to have a very high PDEF. In that way my hades will be useless and I might regret that I used it as my main slyph. Any further thought is welcome and will be appreciate thank you

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
          hades is very useful than apollo, but this is my own opinion. It has a lot of damage and can heal which comes very handy in a lot of pve.
          Also better to stick with one sylph and make it purple, then start on another sylph after
          Thank you for replying. But have you ever had a battle with a Knight which is Gaia/Hercules user? seems to me your experience can help me to decide and what slyph should I focus on. Thanks again for sharing thoughts

Comment

I got Hades as well when I was really, really wanting Apollo. I have found Hades very useful in PVE since he can heal (valuable for knights) while also dealing damage. I haven't used Apollo before, but I feel like he would be better in PVP since his attacks are mostly AoE, and in the form of MATK. So what you need to decide is what you want to be better at: PVE or PVP.

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
              Cant stress that enough, make one purple first before working on another. I now have 3 Blue 4 star sylphs (Iris, Gaia, and Hades) and need 900 mahra to make just one of them purple. I already have enough synth materials to evolve one, getting close to enough for second, but I'm a long way from 900 mahra

Comment

Gaia/hercules is the best sylph pve, single target damage is so good. This is the next sylph im going for, need 300 mahras to make purple gaia and got 6 tears atm. Hope when i get mine soon.

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                  I got Hades as well when I was really, really wanting Apollo. I have found Hades very useful in PVE since he can heal (valuable for knights) while also dealing damage. I haven't used Apollo before, but I feel like he would be better in PVP since his attacks are mostly AoE, and in the form of MATK. So what you need to decide is what you want to be better at: PVE or PVP.
                  Its really really hard for me to decide because if I decided to focus on my hades now, its also means that i wont be able to stand against other knights within my server but i can be strong against mage. I just made my account today just to get experience and thoughts from you guys who are veterans and played the game for a while so I wont regret if soon. thanks for sharing thoughts

Comment

For PvP Hercules > Apollo
                    For PvE Hades / Hercules both have practical uses, single target stuff Herc is best, where survivability is key then Hades is better.

Either way, Apollo is fairly useless unless you invest heavily in it, keep your hades and try to get an eve/hercules, both of you'll use most in 99% of things.

Comment

Originally posted by IronBorn View Post
                      Cant stress that enough, make one purple first before working on another. I now have 3 Blue 4 star sylphs (Iris, Gaia, and Hades) and need 900 mahra to make just one of them purple. I already have enough synth materials to evolve one, getting close to enough for second, but I'm a long way from 900 mahra
                      I started putting mahras into my iris too and working on evo material, got lucky on 1 event and got 2 mounts from boxes. this allowed me to get purple iris and now im close to purple gaia. Just choose the sylph u want to evo first and make it top priority

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                        For PvE Hades / Hercules both have practical uses, single target stuff Herc is best, where survivability is key then Hades is better.

Either way, Apollo is fairly useless unless you invest heavily in it, keep your hades and try to get an eve/hercules, both of you'll use most in 99% of things.
                        Thank you for your kind advice, seems to me that you are a Gaia/Hercules user. Have you ever had a combat with a knight which is a Hades user? I just checked the rankings from cross server and some of them were hades/aegis user. I just wanna know how they deal damage when they are facing knights or archers in a pvp since both of them naturally have high PDEF. thank you for your advice

Comment

Perfect Summary
                          Venia - Knight Lvl 72 - 222k br
                          Kabam 85

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
                            Thank you for your kind advice, seems to me that you are a Gaia/Hercules user. Have you ever had a combat with a knight which is a Hades user? I just checked the rankings from cross server and some of them were hades/aegis user. I just wanna know how they deal damage when they are facing knights or archers in a pvp since both of them naturally have high PDEF. thank you for your advice
                            I've killed and died to knights using aegis in CW, still depends on player/sylph stats, some don't hit hard at all and others hit just as hard as a Herc (yea they'd probably hit even harder using an actual Herc, but what matters is killing your opponent not doing 600k dmg on someone with 200-300k HP lol)

also depends on player build, like me I don't use pdef gems or astral so pdef isn't as high as some others with same br, but as long as you can take a few hits and your attack is high enough to nuke the opponent then you're fine in most pvp situations (and since pve for the most part doesn't need defense stats it works out well enough)

Comment

I've killed and died to knights using aegis in CW, still depends on player/sylph stats, some don't hit hard at all and others hit just as hard as a Herc (yea they'd probably hit even harder using an actual Herc, but what matters is killing your opponent not doing 600k dmg on someone with 200-300k HP lol)

also depends on player build, like me I don't use pdef gems or astral so pdef isn't as high as some others with same br, but as long as you can take a few hits and your attack is high enough to nuke the opponent then you're fine in most pvp situations (and since pve for the most part doesn't need defense stats it works out well enough)
                              I see, at the moment, im in will destroyer build. You reckon or just by personal experience, if Im going to use hades as my main slyph now, crit build would be better? That means sacrificing PDEF gems as well and swapping it with CRIT cause Hades increase the PDEF by 5% anyways. What do you reckon about this kind of thing? Thanks for helpful advice

Comment

Working...
                              X