Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Apollo or Hades suitable slyph for knights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class advancement is really good "so i heard". Also i heard u get about 300 br daily from hooves and a lot of other things. Anyway its best to ask lvl 80s about class aadvancement as i have no info

Comment

Originally posted by KINGQQQQ View Post
      Class advancement is really good "so i heard". Also i heard u get about 300 br daily from hooves and a lot of other things. Anyway its best to ask lvl 80s about class aadvancement as i have no info
      Thanks mate, I appreciate your help. It helped me a lot. Now Im excited to play again haha

Comment

first have sex then i'll tell you

Comment

Lol joking i think hades is better

Comment

you necro 10 months old post just to post a lame joke? smh
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I'm a knight and use Venus know as my pvp sylph i chose it because everyone was useing hades and it would give me a advantage. I got my dark Rez high and glade I did it yes hades heals but my Apollo dose more damage eoa attack but most of all work on one sylph at a time get it purple and then orange good luck too ya

Comment

in my opinion I like Hercules and hades. for the differences in PvP and PvE. the Hercules is ok for PvP when it comes to Arena I don't like the single attacks I would rather attack the whole group. I like the hades alot you get group attacks and single attacks and heal. only weakness you have you worry about is your resistances and having a high Pdef and Mdef helps. as for witch is better Hades or Apollo couldn't say because they're both great sylphs if you upgrade them to where the Marha and Sepulcrum is maxed you should do fine and with the new Adv. marha and Sepulcrum you can make even better. atm I am leveling my Hercules only because of its hard hitting Crits for Wb after it's fully upgraded I'll move onto my Hades.
                Mage: level 80
                Battle rating:guess
                Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                X