9999 bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
    thank you sunshinε, very much appreciated. : )
    You`re welcome, looks like i turned you green haha
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
      they create a player on a oceanic server
      that way, they know some hours sooner what will come
      -_-;

this is the internet, dude. a little googling around and you can get info for the events next week.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

if they made everything 9999 they would be defeating the purpose of being able to buy extra bag space thats ho w i see it
        having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

I did not bother reading through all the pages here but since some things are not stackable, is that a bug or was it designed like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
            Fatestones and runestones
            i just wonder if anyone would keep more then 999 of Fatestones and Runestones..
            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

why not -- since it is an event item

Comment

Fate stones yes. After you max, there is nothing to do with them except stack them up and hope for an exchange at some point. Maybe advanced fate is what players are hoping.

Comment

Yes people would likely keep alot of runestones, especially if they dont have on of every rune, except mire. That way they have alot of runestones they can use to exchange for the other runes.

Comment

I had the habit of earning exact amounts of runestones enough for a rune to level up, like in fatestone...
                    In fatestone, I earn 403 of it before using it all.
                    In runestones, my example is my healrune level 7, which needs 1080 runestones for it to level up... So I will not spend any runestones for it until I collected 1080.

I also saw a co player who has 22k runestones before the patch... kinda awesome... 20k runestones is what all is needed to make a level 10 amnesia or chaos rune.

Comment

Working...
                    X