9999 bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plancha View Post
    bah if i make lvl 2s will still take 3 slots i have 6 999 stacks wouldnt help that much would only save 2 slots
    Err no, you would save 4 slots, not 2. 6000+ Shards makes 20+ Level 2s, so you have one stack of Crystal Shards left and one stack of the 20+ of whatever element you choose to make. Not hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      What would the forum be were it not for bitching about every single minuscule thing.

you said a bad word

enskeredowax
      DO SOMETHING
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I figured if i went on forums someone would want more outta this, But the 9999stacking is Awesome.

They made the main items of the game to 9999(Items we get the most of) the rest of the items that are left on 999 are fine imo...i mean star sand who would save 9999of that or exp scrolls.

We got given Space, lets enjoy it.
        300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
        MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
          you said a bad word

enskeredowax
          DO SOMETHING
          The dictionary approves of the word and is fully PG13.

Comment

I got all items from mail back and still have 1 empty row in vault. Not gonna argue to why not all are 9999 since there won't be any fixed anyway.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

This has been reported. I will let you know more if I find anything more out.
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

I feel like sharing a complaint from a kong player... who now has too much inventory space and is requesting that the devs decrease the stack size to use up more of the room....

there is always something to complain about, that was obviously a lighthearted poke at people who are never satisfied, but hey, what would the forums be if everyone was always happy, eh?

Comment

not stacked to 9999:
                  vip tokens

Comment

can also add Mount Hoof, Mystery Stone not stackable to 9999

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
                      I feel like sharing a complaint from a kong player... who now has too much inventory space and is requesting that the devs decrease the stack size to use up more of the room....

there is always something to complain about, that was obviously a lighthearted poke at people who are never satisfied, but hey, what would the forums be if everyone was always happy, eh?
                      a very quiet and lonely place.....

Comment

Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
                        Err no, you would save 4 slots, not 2. 6000+ Shards makes 20+ Level 2s, so you have one stack of Crystal Shards left and one stack of the 20+ of whatever element you choose to make. Not hard.
                        ye i want to get 3 elements not only 1 that should be obvious lol

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                          ye i want to get 3 elements not only 1 that should be obvious lol
                          Convert when there's an event.

Comment

Excellent update in my opinion. Can't believe anyone would find something to cry about on this one considering we're lucky to even get 9999 stacks of anything. This update could of been left out entirely just like the auction house was. Now, think I'll go enjoy my almost 2 full pages of free inventory space that I didn't have pior to this update, thanks.

Comment

this is annoying, you guys make it seems like we're complaining about the patch. which is we are NOT! we are reporting that some items arent stacked correctly, and it's likely a bug.

get your head straight, why would they only scripted that only certain items got the 9999 stack, while some others are not? no one benefited from this, and making it specified on certain items are just an extra, pointless work.

so quit judging people and get off your high horse.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Sadly, it's probably not a bug. Chinese servers only have 9999 stacks for certain items and not for everything. But we never know, R2 might change this.

Comment

Working...
                                X