Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class are not balanced at all. Knights have a huge disadvantage now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class are not balanced at all. Knights have a huge disadvantage now.

The class system needs to be balanced again in both pve and pvp. Archers have a massive advantage in all pve based gameplay enabling them to get higher rewards for almost everything, followed by Mages. Knigts are the most disadvantaged for Pve gameplay. If you don't believe me whens the last time you seen a knight get higher rewards in sky trail, gods decent or wb vs an archer of equal br. Also, whens the last time anyone has heard the statement, 'Is there a knight available for a _____ party?'.

Secondly knights are hugely disadvantaged in all pvp play now too. The block heal nerf has destroyed equal gameplay against other classes of equal BR.
    The old class advantage system used to be Knights>Archers>Mages>Knights when dealing with classes of equal BR and up to a 10k difference.
    The new class advantage system is Mages>Knights, Archers>Knights, Knights>Nothing.
    Now knights have a disadvantage against Mages with up to 30-40k less BR, and Archers with 20-30k less BR.
    The main reason for this is because of the Block Heal Nerf. A 3k heal per block is absolutely nothing when you have 200+k HP, and your being hit by anywhere from 40k to 200k attacks. Also with the new penetration stat blocks have become even more ineffective. So now knights block less and get minimal heals when we do block, and knights have no other way to attack. Sure we can use an Iris which has weak attacks, and has a huge deficiency in electric resistance when most people are using gaia/hercs which do massive damage to iris's. This makes Knights's bottom skill tree almost absolutely useless. We have to throw away the majority of our skill points just to get Apollo's shield. Secondly, sylphs have completely unbalanced the game. Any Archer with a halfway decent sylph does massive damage to any class. I have one of each class, and Knights have to have almost double the crit stat in order to have the same crit rate as the other 2 classes.

Basically Knights have to have a much greater BR just to be on equal ground when fighting Mages and Archers. Knights seem to be getting phased out of the game which isnt fair to all of us who have spent loads of money and time building Knights. This game needs to take steps to balance all the classes again in both pvp and pve combat, and stop favoring certain classes over others. The Block Heal nerf is just kicking Knights while they are down. If your not going to remove the heal cap for blocks, at least raise the max that a block can heal. 3k heal is absolutely useless. At least raise the heal cap to 8k. I believe that to be a compromise that would work well.

you're an idiot for real.

Comment

another whining thread about knights ...that mars thing is really overpowered ,arena 4vs4 now sucks if there isn't knight in group

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
        another whining thread about knights ...that mars thing is really overpowered ,arena 4vs4 now sucks if there isn't knight in group
        Everybody is level 80 and has advanced class, knigths are op in arena.

This kind of statements make me laugh.

Knights have a big disavantage in pve anyway you put it,there is no argument about that.

Comment

The whole class dynamic of which class beats which has been out the window for a very long time. This is because of sylph. Thus any argument based on that rock paper scissors aspect of the game is inherently invalid.

Comment

If you're still worked up on your class, you probably don't have a very good sylph. They're the only things that matter now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
              If you're still worked up on your class, you probably don't have a very good sylph. They're the only things that matter now.
              exactly.. just another noob blaming his class for sucking

Comment

Originally posted by Miubs View Post
                Everybody is level 80 and has advanced class, knigths are op in arena.

This kind of statements make me laugh.

Knights have a big disavantage in pve anyway you put it,there is no argument about that.
                really 80 bosses in wilds are ultra easy with mars I as mage just cast sunatoria and its enough for every boss...so there u go knights are crucial for pve now

Comment

Mars Will isn't a possitive buff. If the enemie using Mars Will you can easily take out the mage very fast! Cause of the new penetration astral I changed to crit, and I'm very happy with it. Agoran shield on and hit the rest! You can easily win from archers. Put your toon in front instead of the back that will also help a lot.
                  Ingame name: RubberDuckie
                  Server: EST, R2games
                  Servername: S7 Serpent's Den
                  Toon: Knight
                  Guild: -

Comment

Originally posted by ANWB-praatpaal View Post
                    Mars Will isn't a possitive buff. If the enemie using Mars Will you can easily take out the mage very fast! Cause of the new penetration astral I changed to crit, and I'm very happy with it. Agoran shield on and hit the rest! You can easily win from archers. Put your toon in front instead of the back that will also help a lot.
                    can u clarify what u mean I basicly cant die when mars on or cant dmg enemy when they are under mars

in any case we use it all time it quite works for us and opponents are 200k br +

Comment

This is a funnier thread because I agree with some things and other things I do not.
                      -Things that I agree with-
                      1. Nerfing the block for knights makes it a lot harder in pvp or pve especially if you do not have a sylph that can heal you reasonably.
                      2. The Iris is weak to other sylphs especially Gaia/Hercs at the moment.
                      -Things I do not agree with-
                      1. You do not have to have a 30k+ br lead over a mage or archer to kill them (if you do you should really rethink your skill setup, sylph, and possibly astrals).
                      2. The Iris may be weak to Gaia/Hercs at the moment, but you can always increase your resistance to what you need.
                      3. It is not a waste of skill points to get the Apollo shield especially now that when you hit 80 you can become advanced and get more skill points to use.

Me I personally use an Iris and most fights with someone of equal br to a 5k br difference I usually win, it may take a bit longer, but a strategic placement of a shield, patience, healing at key points, and remembering what skills a person has used can help.
                      Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

I am not quite lvl 80 but I do play as a knight. I never relied totally on block heal for healing My resistance are based around the fact In most cases I will be using my Iris. I do swap around my Sylphs if I am doing Catas, CQs and dungeon blitzs. At times I did find it hard and frustration playing a knight seeing how archers and mages were ahead.

If people are saying are knights better once you reached lvl 80 then I will wait and see for myself. I've certainly made mistakes with my knight (way to much intelligences and can count to three). At times I do hate being a knight but most of the time I enjoy playing as a Knight.

I have tried the other classes but I do not get the same feel as I do when I play with a knight. I do quite often attack people in Solo arena even If I know I am going to lose just to see how close I can get to killing them. I highly doubt I will be the strongest knight in this game as I do not have the money or the time do so.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                          can u clarify what u mean I basicly cant die when mars on or cant dmg enemy when they are under mars

in any case we use it all time it quite works for us and opponents are 200k br +
                          It's good when fighting aoe slyphs (aegis, athena), bad when fighting single target (herc, cerb). Mars Will helped me kill another team the other day since my herc delphic ko'd 3 of them. But when I'm playing more support and run Triton, the dmg spread is weak cuz aoe delphic. So while Mars Will is stupid powerful in some situations, it's a huge hindrance in others.

Mars Will is also stupid bugged...shouldn't be working that way...and SS can't remove it.
                          Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 09-11-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Remove Knight "Sword" and give them a "Gun", or may be a gun with a Sword . just like Kirito From Sword Art Online. Hope that makes people happy. ; probably not.
                            IGN: Kittylation
                            Server: Miniclip
                            Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                              I am not quite lvl 80 but I do play as a knight. I never relied totally on block heal for healing My resistance are based around the fact In most cases I will be using my Iris. I do swap around my Sylphs if I am doing Catas, CQs and dungeon blitzs. At times I did find it hard and frustration playing a knight seeing how archers and mages were ahead.

If people are saying are knights better once you reached lvl 80 then I will wait and see for myself. I've certainly made mistakes with my knight (way to much intelligences and can count to three). At times I do hate being a knight but most of the time I enjoy playing as a Knight.

I have tried the other classes but I do not get the same feel as I do when I play with a knight. I do quite often attack people in Solo arena even If I know I am going to lose just to see how close I can get to killing them. I highly doubt I will be the strongest knight in this game as I do not have the money or the time do so.

DarkMeph
                              Stick to your knight, trust me you will love it . Knights are not easy to build unlike mages and archers. Majority of the population consist of Archers and Mages. If you play a game with a Tough character build up. You will enjoy the most then rest of the classes
                              IGN: Kittylation
                              Server: Miniclip
                              Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Working...
                              X