Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class are not balanced at all. Knights have a huge disadvantage now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazydazymugetsu View Post
    Remove Knight "Sword" and give them a "Gun", or may be a gun with a Sword . just like Kirito From Sword Art Online. Hope that makes people happy. ; probably not.
    Why turn a badass toon into some fruity fairy *****?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Why turn a badass toon into some fruity fairy *****?
      Will you like Dual Wielding?. Also knight is the only class which Lose "Fat & Calories" unlike other classes. If there is an marathon event in wartune. Knight will definitely win. Still people will complain lol.
      IGN: Kittylation
      Server: Miniclip
      Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
        It's good when fighting aoe slyphs (aegis, athena), bad when fighting single target (herc, cerb). Mars Will helped me kill another team the other day since my herc delphic ko'd 3 of them. But when I'm playing more support and run Triton, the dmg spread is weak cuz aoe delphic. So while Mars Will is stupid powerful in some situations, it's a huge hindrance in others.

Mars Will is also stupid bugged...shouldn't be working that way...and SS can't remove it.
        there is difference of course single target and aoe when mars active but still helpful, better to survive even with low hp due to dmg distribution than hit the ground....also aside arena and wild bosses dragon invasion 5 stage is easy to clear with it

the only downside I seen with this skill is heals when I cast bl it seems heal on 1 target is split up among 4 targets as its ussualy 20k to 40k heal on each target instead to up 200k heal

Comment

I agree knights who are not yet lvl 80 do have a class disadvantage, I can not comment on lvl 80 yet but seeing this post I am hopeful this is re balanced when I get there (if I don't quit due to p155 poor customer service before then)
          Venia - Knight Lvl 72 - 222k br
          Kabam 85

Comment

Ok. I'll tell you a little secret, how my BR knights pawn me (mage) in BG.
            Chaos - I can't heal then for 3 turns.
            Intercept - I can't heal for another 1-2 turns.
            Sylph - I've just gathered enough rage for heal, while knight's nearly full HP and just entered sylph form - Gaia/Hercules is gonna hit me hard.

Comment

Know your role son. Knights and archers aren't there to heal anybody, that's for mages. Archers deal the damage, and knights tank it. If all classes were equal in all areas, the game would be boring as hell. The fun is in customizing your build to make a toon that can be close to as good as other classes in their area of expertise.

Its ok to complain about stuff like this by saying "Man this new patch blows" in guild chat, but stop making whiney knights posts on the forum when there are already SO MANY. With the way you people cry all the time, they should force the knight class to be female. P.S. I am a knight so please stop making us look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                Ok. I'll tell you a little secret, how my BR knights pawn me (mage) in BG.
                Chaos - I can't heal then for 3 turns.
                Intercept - I can't heal for another 1-2 turns.
                Sylph - I've just gathered enough rage for heal, while knight's nearly full HP and just entered sylph form - Gaia/Hercules is gonna hit me hard.
                Pretty much how I kill every similar BR mage. Even better when mage panics and casts sunto/resto and just heals you to full HP hah.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                  Now knights have a disadvantage against Mages with up to 30-40k less BR, and Archers with 20-30k less BR.
                  The main reason for this is because of the Block Heal Nerf. A 3k heal per block is absolutely nothing when you have 200+k HP, and your being hit by anywhere from 40k to 200k attacks. Also with the new penetration stat blocks have become even more ineffective. So now knights block less and get minimal heals when we do block, and knights have no other way to attack. Sure we can use an Iris which has weak attacks, and has a huge deficiency in electric resistance when most people are using gaia/hercs which do massive damage to iris's. This makes Knights's bottom skill tree almost absolutely useless. We have to throw away the majority of our skill points just to get Apollo's shield. Secondly, sylphs have completely unbalanced the game. Any Archer with a halfway decent sylph does massive damage to any class. I have one of each class, and Knights have to have almost double the crit stat in order to have the same crit rate as the other 2 classes.

Basically Knights have to have a much greater BR just to be on equal ground when fighting Mages and Archers. Knights seem to be getting phased out of the game which isnt fair to all of us who have spent loads of money and time building Knights. This game needs to take steps to balance all the classes again in both pvp and pve combat, and stop favoring certain classes over others. The Block Heal nerf is just kicking Knights while they are down. If your not going to remove the heal cap for blocks, at least raise the max that a block can heal. 3k heal is absolutely useless. At least raise the heal cap to 8k. I believe that to be a compromise that would work well.
                  ur completely wrong dude, i have beaten a 194k mage with herc and a 190k mage with aegis and anyone in 20k range i still can beat them as long they dont have a maxed sylph. and about the archers lols they can't do anything to me in bgs these days as one of my servers is 172k losing to my Bot in solo any many others..
                  here is my stats btw,
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	1694389
                  Name: Executioner
                  Class: Critical Knight
                  Sylph: Hercules **
                  Server: S42 (Kabam)
                  Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                  Guild: Paradox

Comment

First Chaos rune I got I exchanged it. Then realised what I had done. I do use intercept I cannot remember if is lvl 2 or lvl 3 (Pain not being able get on where I work). I have managed to beat an mage that was 8k above me. I got lucky everything seem to go right in that battle. The only thing left for me to get would be Hades. Then I think I would just have to work on increasing the different areas. I have always tried to work on the area where I can cover some of the weakness of the Knight class.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvillain View Post
                      The class system needs to be balanced again in both pve and pvp. Archers have a massive advantage in all pve based gameplay enabling them to get higher rewards for almost everything, followed by Mages. Knigts are the most disadvantaged for Pve gameplay. If you don't believe me whens the last time you seen a knight get higher rewards in sky trail, gods decent or wb vs an archer of equal br. Also, whens the last time anyone has heard the statement, 'Is there a knight available for a _____ party?'.

Secondly knights are hugely disadvantaged in all pvp play now too. The block heal nerf has destroyed equal gameplay against other classes of equal BR.
                      The old class advantage system used to be Knights>Archers>Mages>Knights when dealing with classes of equal BR and up to a 10k difference.
                      The new class advantage system is Mages>Knights, Archers>Knights, Knights>Nothing.
                      Now knights have a disadvantage against Mages with up to 30-40k less BR, and Archers with 20-30k less BR.
                      The main reason for this is because of the Block Heal Nerf. A 3k heal per block is absolutely nothing when you have 200+k HP, and your being hit by anywhere from 40k to 200k attacks. Also with the new penetration stat blocks have become even more ineffective. So now knights block less and get minimal heals when we do block, and knights have no other way to attack. Sure we can use an Iris which has weak attacks, and has a huge deficiency in electric resistance when most people are using gaia/hercs which do massive damage to iris's. This makes Knights's bottom skill tree almost absolutely useless. We have to throw away the majority of our skill points just to get Apollo's shield. Secondly, sylphs have completely unbalanced the game. Any Archer with a halfway decent sylph does massive damage to any class. I have one of each class, and Knights have to have almost double the crit stat in order to have the same crit rate as the other 2 classes.

Basically Knights have to have a much greater BR just to be on equal ground when fighting Mages and Archers. Knights seem to be getting phased out of the game which isnt fair to all of us who have spent loads of money and time building Knights. This game needs to take steps to balance all the classes again in both pvp and pve combat, and stop favoring certain classes over others. The Block Heal nerf is just kicking Knights while they are down. If your not going to remove the heal cap for blocks, at least raise the max that a block can heal. 3k heal is absolutely useless. At least raise the heal cap to 8k. I believe that to be a compromise that would work well.
                      3k is better than nothing. Block 10 times, and you already heals 30k hp, which means you just reduced the total damage you received by 30k.
                      Penetration no one knows exactly how it works. What I can say is that with my current 9k block, I still block a lot. Penetration could be reducing blocked damage instead of reducing the chance to block. The word parry could mean defense, which means penetration could work like ignore defence.
                      Agoran shield so useful. 30% of your hp absorb damage. The higher your hp, the greater it absorbs. A 200k damage would become 140k damage to a knight with 200k hp.
                      Apollo shield useful. 30% reduce of received damage. A 200k damage will be reduced to 140k... if you activate both agoran and apollo, the 200k damage will be reduced tp 80k, provided you have 200k hp.
                      Persistence so useful if you majntain high block... it is like getting a free deflection astral, and if wiki says true, it stacks with the damage of deflection astral.
                      Intercept, so useful now in pvp... But do not intercept a player on sylph mode, i noticed that the rage was not reduced.

Comment

knights are still OP no matter where you put it, as long as the build is right. I struggle in bgs to kill a knight with a good iris as the heals are too much. warm spring, rain dance, acheron wave, warm spring then I get hit by DD or EDD
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                          knights are still OP no matter where you put it, as long as the build is right. I struggle in bgs to kill a knight with a good iris as the heals are too much. warm spring, rain dance, acheron wave, warm spring then I get hit by DD or EDD
                          Hehe.. Knights with Iris are the easiest ones to be killed for me.
                          The damage the deal me with Iris/Triton is just funny and I can easily overheal that. Not mentioning that with my Hades' upgrade, I nerf their heals :P

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                            3k is better than nothing. Block 10 times, and you already heals 30k hp, which means you just reduced the total damage you received by 30k.
                            Penetration no one knows exactly how it works. What I can say is that with my current 9k block, I still block a lot. Penetration could be reducing blocked damage instead of reducing the chance to block. The word parry could mean defense, which means penetration could work like ignore defence.
                            Agoran shield so useful. 30% of your hp absorb damage. The higher your hp, the greater it absorbs. A 200k damage would become 140k damage to a knight with 200k hp.
                            Apollo shield useful. 30% reduce of received damage. A 200k damage will be reduced to 140k... if you activate both agoran and apollo, the 200k damage will be reduced tp 80k, provided you have 200k hp.
                            Persistence so useful if you majntain high block... it is like getting a free deflection astral, and if wiki says true, it stacks with the damage of deflection astral.
                            Intercept, so useful now in pvp... But do not intercept a player on sylph mode, i noticed that the rage was not reduced.
                            No pun intended but a few mistakes.
                            First agoran is 20%, not 30%. Secondly apollo shield is just another modifier in damage as the already myriad of them, so in no case it reduces damage by 30% (unless you have no talent, no astral to reduce % damage, no resistance, etc), in which case, it would , but you would die in a fast and painful way anyways.

The funniest thing, on the forum, is when someone shows up saying they are doing good (and then you see they got over 200k br... oh well , no kidding).

Lastly, regarding the L80 , you ll be good thing, sounds like yet another of those carrots on the stick that i have seen / heard ever since the beginning.. "do not quit, keep up, for you ll be good eventually.. ".... "oh, when is this eventually going to happen?".... Sometime down the road, soon, at L60, err.. L70... ok, wth, L80, this time for real, you will kick *** then :P And i know what i ll find there...
                            " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                            Class : Knight
                            Nick : Khine

Comment

any heals are easy shut down with chaos ...so its not option to have iris or be mage

Comment

Working...
                              X