So....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....

The loading/saving cache issue wasn't fixed with this patch, how long should we wait for a fix ?

Does the staff acknowledge this problem ?
    East coast archer.

the unpaid staff acknowledge it but would rather focus on bombarding us with more bugged content and ripoff events.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
      the unpaid staff acknowledge it but would rather focus on bombarding us with more bugged content and ripoff events.
      I should've clearified, i expect mods and veteran/mentor to be aware but unable to do anything i mean the "real" staff.
      East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        I should've clearified, i expect mods and veteran/mentor to be aware but unable to do anything i mean the "real" staff.
        The mods posted that the devs have been made aware, but it's not a "priority" They needed to focus on the Seed Pack event, because that's what the players want.

Comment

which real staff? r2 only receiving contents from P-city anyway.
          and like i said in another thread, there is a high chance that they know the issue exist but cannot do anything to fix it. that's why they didnt respond about it so they wouldnt be seen as incompetent at fixing the issue.

or it simply because they dont wanna hire a good programmer that can fix it because it would cost them some money, who knows.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            The mods posted that the devs have been made aware, but it's not a "priority" They needed to focus on the Seed Pack event, because that's what the players want.
            The seed pack rocks! how come i forgot bout that.

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            which real staff? r2 only receiving contents from P-city anyway.
            and like i said in another thread, there is a high chance that they know the issue exist but cannot do anything to fix it. that's why they didnt respond about it so they wouldnt be seen as incompetent at fixing the issue.

or it simply because they dont wanna hire a good programmer that can fix it because it would cost them some money, who knows.
            They should but probably they are busy checking the profit from the latest sales, this being said they should have the money to hire a good programmer unfortunately you never know with p-city/r2/whoever manages this.

So the only real staff are the ones that counts how much did people spend on seed packs today ?
            East coast archer.

Comment

It is unfortunate that I rarely(if ever) have anything good to say about Wartunes. There are a host of issues that R-2 staff are either unwilling or unable to fix, and said staff give the appearance of only being interested in how much money they can bilk us out of.
              That being said, I must reluctantly give ya'll a big "thumbs up" for the last gem event and for the bounty quest event now going on. If you continue to present events like the aforementioned events, I may be forced to change my opinion.
              Bright blessings from the Spellsinger.

Comment

That problem is very annoying, i see shadows fight all the time and the game is using large amount of internet so all i want to know is this a bug or error that will be fixed or will stay that way forever.
                Name:MODOKâ„¢
                Class:Archer
                Server:Kabam s28(West)
                Guild:CritRime
                Level:Advanced 80
                BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

you think r2 care about us? they will ignore this god damn cache issue again until everyone tired of asking.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    you think r2 care about us? they will ignore this god damn cache issue again until everyone tired of asking.
                    Well they shouldn't ignore it, this problem makes playing the game very boring especially for those who have limited or slow internet, everything loads from the start every time i run the game, i won't be able to continue playing if they didn't fix it soon.
                    Name:MODOKâ„¢
                    Class:Archer
                    Server:Kabam s28(West)
                    Guild:CritRime
                    Level:Advanced 80
                    BR(MAX):1.6 mil
                    Honor Rank:Sky Dragon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by MODOK354847 View Post
                      Well they shouldn't ignore it, this problem makes playing the game very boring especially for those who have limited or slow internet, everything loads from the start every time i run the game, i won't be able to continue playing if they didn't fix it soon.
                      that's the key, they should not.
                      but reality said the otherwise.

Comment

Sadly .
                        East coast archer.

Comment

If r2 is good in one thing it's on playing with players patience .
                          "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

Working...
                          X