Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeap and now you do not need so many insigina to forge legendary 70 & crypt keys for 80 sets anymore.. which is a plus plus for lower lvl peeps. you just need to catch up. lvl 80 have been lvl 80 for a really loooong time.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

I dont really say much on the forum unless its worth saying.

but seriously guys why we even feeding these type of thread? I come to forum and all I see in 1st 2/3 page is thread like these. before it was people like....( we all know who we are talking about) now this new genius.

no ofc we cant stop them from creating these but we are the 1 who keep their thread alive and encourage them to open more just by posting there.

must we challenge their Superior(???!!!) intellect? geess
      Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Just cash, doesn't matter how new your server is, anyone can get into CW finals.
        Yup as long as you buy every single month , or every boxes for what ever is the top reward , the level 80 features w'ont make a big deffirence :P
        "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

Originally posted by shahriar296 View Post
          I dont really say much on the forum unless its worth saying.

but seriously guys why we even feeding these type of thread? I come to forum and all I see in 1st 2/3 page is thread like these. before it was people like....( we all know who we are talking about) now this new genius.

no ofc we cant stop them from creating these but we are the 1 who keep their thread alive and encourage them to open more just by posting there.

must we challenge their Superior(???!!!) intellect? geess
          but forum is boring now, stupid people make it fun
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

lol why is everyone attacking this new guy?? i see this in all of his threads. see the join date before you attack him. he is new. especially this guy...
            Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
            idiot alert. hide your kids, hide your wife
            . he is attacking all of this new guy's threads. help him understand the game instead of attacking him
            let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
              lol why is everyone attacking this new guy?? i see this in all of his threads. see the join date before you attack him. he is new. especially this guy... . he is attacking all of this new guy's threads. help him understand the game instead of attacking him
              Lol are you just as new? It's just an alt trolling because his main got banned. Have fun with the troll, feed him some bacon.

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                lol why is everyone attacking this new guy?? i see this in all of his threads. see the join date before you attack him. he is new. especially this guy... . he is attacking all of this new guy's threads. help him understand the game instead of attacking him
                It's not that he wants to learn something. He always DEMANDS things to be done, without trying to understand the game mechanics.

Comment

There are plenty of new content at lower levels. There needs to be goals for lvl 80 as well. Level up dude, don't camp BG for a single medal for months and you will be ok.
                  My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                    Wartune many cupcakes only benefit high level.

HOly forge, advancement, dragon invacion, so many new ideas ALL ONLY LEVEL 80

I need low level advancement and maybe not dragon invasion but tiger invasion for low level? Low level equipment can also holy forge why not wartune?

Also need low level more astral slots open. SHould wratune only benefit high level because it will make low level players angry?
                    "Count your blessing , not what is missing." Hope you apply this not only in game , but in real life also. God bless , have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                      Wrath Noob, you really noob you think all new idea benefit level 80s will be good for wartune? I am give discussion to wartune that more benefit should be give to low level players and you have to say low IQ low EQ blah blah non sense.
                      And this, is why animals shouldnt bread.
                      The colors, The grey
                      The fire, The smoke,
                      The lights, The dark
                      To speak or to choke
                      The words, That hurts
                      The truth, The lies
                      The wishpers, the noise
                      Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        Is this Condor 4th account?
                        Huh?

01234578tenchars.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                        X