Level 1 Sky Trail S Assessment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 1 Sky Trail S Assessment

Hi guys , does anyone knows how to get S assessment in sky trail level 1?
    Overkill and remove troops helps?

And what's the minimum BR needed tho to get S?
    Can't wait to evolve Hercules on my archer
    Server : Avazu - S1
    Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

As long as your troops don't prevent you from doing the overkill you don't need to remove them.

Comment

Best way is to ensue you kill boss with a massive blow. Like wraith said, overkill it.

Try to time it so any normal blow would kill it, but then use your biggest sylph delphic for the final blow. Should get you the S assessment.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Try using both delphics and then awaken and boom boom him
        Name: Executioner
        Class: Critical Knight
        Sylph: Hercules **
        Server: S42 (Kabam)
        Currently Battle Rate: 251K
        Guild: Paradox

Comment

It tells you what you need as soon as it's completed as far as damage given and taken.

Comment

You can overkill and get while using troops, or you can remove troops and it will pretty much guarantee a kill will be S.

However I advise against aiming for S ratings unless you want the star tears. Once you get S you can not challenge that stage again. Once you have gotten as far as you can you can challenge the stage you can't beat for 50K exp and 20K gold or challenge a stage you can beat and get 150K exp and 50K gold (might be wrong I screwed myselph over and have S up to where I can not beat). So a nice easy stage you can auto attack to death without getting S will get you an extra mil exp/day (and more gold too particularly after factoring hp costs if you don't have spirit)

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post
              You can overkill and get while using troops, or you can remove troops and it will pretty much guarantee a kill will be S.

However I advise against aiming for S ratings unless you want the star tears. Once you get S you can not challenge that stage again. Once you have gotten as far as you can you can challenge the stage you can't beat for 50K exp and 20K gold or challenge a stage you can beat and get 150K exp and 50K gold (might be wrong I screwed myselph over and have S up to where I can not beat). So a nice easy stage you can auto attack to death without getting S will get you an extra mil exp/day (and more gold too particularly after factoring hp costs if you don't have spirit)
              I think I need star tear now :P Hmm , really? I can't do the same boss once I get S assessment? Which means I have to kill 10 different electro boss and get S assessment to evolve?

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
                I think I need star tear now :P Hmm , really? I can't do the same boss once I get S assessment? Which means I have to kill 10 different electro boss and get S assessment to evolve?
                yes, or you could kill 5 and synth the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  yes, or you could kill 5 and synth the rest.
                  does that means star tear can be converted? and get S on 10 different bosses and I'll have enough star tear to refine? Sorry I'm still new

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
                    does that means star tear can be converted? and get S on 10 different bosses and I'll have enough star tear to refine? Sorry I'm still new
                    He means to synthetise the other 5 with star shards.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                      He means to synthetise the other 5 with star shards.
                      sorry but I'm still kinda blur..

Comment

Originally posted by Draconan69 View Post

Just wanted to highlight this point and say thanks for bringing it up for the others. I was stupid and cleared almost all with S scores. Now I have multiple inventory spaces used to hold tears I don't need yet, and only 1 sylph I can kill for big rewards on a daily basis, but i have to be very careful I don't afk overkill him.

At the bare minimum, leave yourself one boss you can afk for a victory and good rewards without getting the S assessment. Othewise, leave all bosses you don't specifically need.

One more point to add, I hoard all those celestial stones. In an event such as the last gem one, many people found themselves well short on gold and lost out on a lot of rewards. Having about 100 of those celestial stones can equate to millions and millions of gold you might be scrapping for one day.
                        Last edited by CrizzyB; 09-12-2014, 04:09 AM.
                        Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Working...
                        X