Quest Suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quest Suggestion

I am literally screwed in finishing this win 3 BGs for class advancement. You put me in an unfair fight where my 113k BR fights with 200 and even 300kBRs. I got no way to win unless pure luck. Been stuck here for a week now. Can you add the option to spend like 50 balens on it to finish? You got balens to warp from city to atoll 1-4 I am amazed you did not add balens to quest finishing.

If you can not be on the winning "TEAM" in BG 3 times within a couple of days then your doing something wrong.

You enter 10mins after BG starts, if your on a team that has a big lead you stay and hope for the best. If your on the losing team, you leave and join another BG after the CD period.
    Rinse and repeat until you find a BG winning team or, if time is running to enter another BG just stay and lose.

Fool proof method

Comment

Might just mean he can just do 1 bg per day or so. People playing in the "right" time zone, with normal working times, can only make 1-3 bg's, depending on how much sleep they wanna sacrifice.

But as stated, just enter, and leave if you are on losing side.

Comment

For me it is sleep. First game I ever saw where a quest has no donation to finish a quest. My server should not be on with those of BRs built for 2-3 years. Its too new. Very frustrating when you ask your guild mates and few will help. Only 3-5 hardcore cashers have near 150-200 BR. Only 1 just made 200k. So yeah Instead of losing sleep on this cuz I won't move to my time zone, I'd rather pay them a few bucks for a quick fix. I usually just pop in an out of 1 because the older players are not so friendly. Walk out of camp and its you the fish and they the sharks. Not fun getting 1-2 hit. Not even dryads help

Comment

Originally posted by Jibril#0 View Post
          For me it is sleep. First game I ever saw where a quest has no donation to finish a quest. My server should not be on with those of BRs built for 2-3 years. Its too new. Very frustrating when you ask your guild mates and few will help. Only 3-5 hardcore cashers have near 150-200 BR. Only 1 just made 200k. So yeah Instead of losing sleep on this cuz I won't move to my time zone, I'd rather pay them a few bucks for a quick fix. I usually just pop in an out of 1 because the older players are not so friendly. Walk out of camp and its you the fish and they the sharks. Not fun getting 1-2 hit. Not even dryads help
          This has nothing to do with the BG quest for Class advancement as per the opening post!
          I still can't believe people are complaining about joining BG with high BR/ older server players when trying to complete this quest! It has nothing to do with it LOL
          Last edited by Billy_McF; 09-12-2014, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            Might just mean he can just do 1 bg per day or so. People playing in the "right" time zone, with normal working times, can only make 1-3 bg's, depending on how much sleep they wanna sacrifice.

But as stated, just enter, and leave if you are on losing side.
            Even with only 1 BG per day, you would still have 3 or more chances to be on the "winning" team. As you have around a 50% chance of being on the winning team, then the longest it should take is 2 days, maybe 4 at the maximum, unless your totally unlucky.

Comment

I get your point of view and also see you as a player against more balens on this or that. Maybe even a non balener. Hell I'd even like an option to choose what we get from quests like if we don't want the exp we could mark it off. Thats prolly me being greedy but why should a camper have to worry about a misclick?

Billy you remind me of a fellow guild mate who if I say the slightest thing to tick her off you or her gotta be so negative. You should marry her.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibril#0 View Post
                I am literally screwed in finishing this win 3 BGs for class advancement. You put me in an unfair fight where my 113k BR fights with 200 and even 300kBRs. I got no way to win unless pure luck. Been stuck here for a week now. Can you add the option to spend like 50 balens on it to finish? You got balens to warp from city to atoll 1-4 I am amazed you did not add balens to quest finishing.
                The key to this quest is being on the team that can kill the resource officer faster, if the resource officer is neglected you won't be getting it that round.
                S435 Witchlight bluffs
                Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                  If you can not be on the winning "TEAM" in BG 3 times within a couple of days then your doing something wrong.

You enter 10mins after BG starts, if your on a team that has a big lead you stay and hope for the best. If your on the losing team, you leave and join another BG after the CD period.
                  Rinse and repeat until you find a BG winning team or, if time is running to enter another BG just stay and lose.

Fool proof method
                  But if you have 1 win then enter bg and leave, the count resets

Comment

Working...
                  X