Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we really need click the collect whip event reward button thousands of times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just be thankful to R2 for making events like this, not whining.
    this is a very good event to make u stronger a lot faster than usual. and u complained about it?
    go to hell dude.

Comment

i wish they remove the advance training for stables and leave only option to be to click whips 1 by 1 so all those who mindlessly talk about "omg be gratefull bla bla" understand whats this is all about. Event is good, everybody likes it, but not making a collect all button which takes less than a cigarette time is just stupid, very stupid. Just like the persons i mentioned above.
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i live for the moment we use this function ...
        "Collect All" - i'm sure there will be the option to collect the number u like ....

Comment

have to admit i had to take a break this morning on the first claim back i could claim the rewards 13k times -_-

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
            LOL and you have the guts to say you a non casher xD jajajajjajajajajajjajaja this game got so lame in a summer i spent off D:

a no casher that has started with s 367 there's no way in hell that person can get to 170k br without "cashing" if u feel better saying u dont cash its good but man ffs#00 jajajajajjajajajaja
            170k is easy to get, as is 30k whips.

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
              LOL and you have the guts to say you a non casher xD jajajajjajajajajajjajaja this game got so lame in a summer i spent off D:

a no casher that has started with s 367 there's no way in hell that person can get to 170k br without "cashing" if u feel better saying u dont cash its good but man ffs#00 jajajajajjajajajaja
              1. It says i used to be a Light casher
              2. You took the summer off? Well no wonder that seems impossible to you. What if I told you that non cashers from the inception of their server can have all their gear fully socketed with level 8 gems now?
              PetraRal
              Archer
              S367
              185k BR
              Former Light Casher
              Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

I must admit it did suck collecting my 5k rewards, but my computer lagged so bad from it I could stop and it would keep clicking for around 200-300 exchanges so I only had to do around 2.3k clicks myself

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                  I can confirm this. There's never a shortage of noobs who cant wait to offer their expertise after playing for 3 months.
                  Totally agree!

Comment

Originally posted by MikasaxEren View Post
                    I'm training 30,000 whips, so yes, I'll be clicking the rewards button thousands of times. There are also many others who will train an equal, if not greater, amount of whips compared to mine.
                    You are right! It is not as if people are asking for something that is unreasonable, or not easily programmed!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      170k is easy to get, as is 30k whips.
                      Exactly I haven't missed an even and going into this one by the time I was done I've trained a total of 54,292 times. (Started in march never spent on gems/crypt keys/sc or whips. I only buy mounts as they become available.)

But for training this many times (of course I did hit lvl6 and 7 stable rewards during this) collecting THAT many rewards was an utter bear of a task.
                      S435 Witchlight bluffs
                      Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
                      39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                        no, the OP is right. We should just go back to limited mtw events. Apparently it's too much of an inconvenience to collect all the free stuff he's getting.
                        How about you learn how to read? Is English not your first language?

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                          How about you learn how to read? Is English not your first language?
                          Omg, it was a sarcasm I personaly had a laugh

And +1 for collect all option (but either with textbox for desired amount, or as a second button)

Comment

It is surprising how many naysayers there are for such a simple and practical suggestion, that I have heard from many players in game. I am going to assume that they are all being sarcastic and don't realize that sarcasm in text just comes off as idiocy.

In case they were serious...
                            No one is suggesting the rewards suck, and to infer that from a suggestion to eliminate a needless tedium shows a lot of bitterness on your part.

Comment

This is the sort of event that drives people to use macros such as mouse clickers.

Comment

I've been fighting with the server and CAN'T EVEN FIND THE EVENT! so....

Comment

Working...
                                X