Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we really need click the collect whip event reward button thousands of times?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we really need click the collect whip event reward button thousands of times?

Why is there no collect/use all? There has been one in the past.

Just learn to use mouse keys. It's an easier way of clicking and not bannable like auto clickers.

1. Enable Mouse Keys (try searching the control panel for it)
    2. Click "Set up MouseKeys" (brings up options and stuff)
    3. The options under "Pointer speeds" should all be maxed
    4. Under "Other settings", it says "Use Mouse Keys when NUM LOCK is:" and select "Off"
    5. To make it so your keyboard uses left click only, press the regular " / " button.
    6. -If you have Windows 7, hold down the [fn] button and spam the " / " button (this will use the numeric keypad + button)
    -If you have another OS, use the numeric keypad +

Comment

no, the OP is right. We should just go back to limited mtw events. Apparently it's too much of an inconvenience to collect all the free stuff he's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
        No need clik thousands time you only need click few times. It is synthesise 5 whips for 1 collect. Not 1 whip 1 collect. SO not many to collect, not thousands

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
          No need clik thousands time you only need click few times. It is synthesise 5 whips for 1 collect. Not 1 whip 1 collect. SO not many to collect, not thousands
          I'm training 30,000 whips, so yes, I'll be clicking the rewards button thousands of times. There are also many others who will train an equal, if not greater, amount of whips compared to mine.
          PetraRal
          Archer
          S367
          185k BR
          Former Light Casher
          Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
            this guy is an idiot , every single thread/reply he posted is stupid.
            Server : Avazu - S1
            Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Originally posted by TripleCKen View Post
              this guy is an idiot , every single thread/reply he posted is stupid.
              I can confirm this. There's never a shortage of noobs who cant wait to offer their expertise after playing for 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                I can confirm this. There's never a shortage of noobs who cant wait to offer their expertise after playing for 3 months.
                Everybody is genius here :P
                IGN: Kittylation
                Server: Miniclip
                Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                  As long , as they d'ont add a "collect all button" yes you'ill still clicking for like 30 minutesw or somthing ? , of course for top players or heavy cashers it's will take hours !
                  "I see a Devil inside you has awaken as well ! "

Comment

Originally posted by DanteAweking View Post
                    As long , as they d'ont add a "collect all button" yes you'ill still clicking for like 30 minutesw or somthing ? , of course for top players or heavy cashers it's will take hours !
                    "Collect All" button would be a terrible thing.
                    I would love the "Claim Rewards" button with a text input, where we put the amount we want to collect.
                    "Collect All" would be irritating in SC Exchange event, for example.

Comment

guys i am with you at this matter, i would like my life easier on collecting rewards...but there is a whining thread because we get SO MANY FREE STUFF...are you guys for real???simple fix...r2 stop these events and nooone complains...find another way, autoclicker, train ur dog to do it, blackmail ur girlfriend, human nature, at its finest...ALWAYS MORE...imho they should try to fix cache/lag issues ...thats the real problem...not even worth reading all those "spoiled threads"
                      Originally posted by TheVictorious
                      Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                      Originally posted by PunkPetal
                      Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                      Originally posted by EdGrr
                      A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                      IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                      Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                      Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                      Class: Mage
                      Currect Br: 61????

Comment

simple, make a collect all button. If you want to collect 1 by 1 u can, and for the rest of us we can collect all at once. It's annoying to click 1 by 1, why do they make it liek this?
                        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

No one force you to click tousen of times you can just skip and collect reward too.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by DanteAweking View Post
                            Oh the dangers and hardships of being a top player or heavy casher. All that time clicking a collect button until your fingers bleed. Life is so hard.

Comment

Originally posted by MikasaxEren View Post
                              I'm training 30,000 whips, so yes, I'll be clicking the rewards button thousands of times. There are also many others who will train an equal, if not greater, amount of whips compared to mine.

LOL and you have the guts to say you a non casher xD jajajajjajajajajajjajaja this game got so lame in a summer i spent off D:

a no casher that has started with s 367 there's no way in hell that person can get to 170k br without "cashing" if u feel better saying u dont cash its good but man ffs#00 jajajajajjajajajaja
                              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                              X