build for knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• build for knight

I was thinking of changing my knight into crit/block build. Im hitting 55 soon.
    Currently:
    Astrals: Patk,EWD,Mdef,Pdef,RGB
    Gems: Patk,HP,Mdef,Pdef
    Refines: Block,Patk,Str,End,Def

My plan is:
    Astrals: Patk,Block,Crit,Deter,RGB
    Gems: Patk,Block,Crit,HP
    Refine:Crit,Str,Def,End,Block
    ALso getting IC medal and some titles soon, means more block and crit.

My focus atm is pvp play style, since I ♥ BG and working towards max honor.
    Do u think this is feasible, or bad idea?
    S292 Archer level 46
    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
    Currently:

My plan is:

I am also warior, but i think current block and criticle are not useful, pvp style would be focus attack and defense.

Comment

lvl 55 pls don't think anything about crit, you won't have enough slots for it
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

at that lvl and br your mdef and pdef astrals are too important to give up. unless you can get 7-8k crit at that br, or your br was 70k+ i dont really see it worth it. thumbs up for trying to break the mold tho XD

Comment

keep the EWD build, my fellow guildie is lvl 59 with 78k br and struggles to get his knight to crit so he went back to EWD
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

i see... if that so:
            1. What level should i think about switching to crit?
            2. @ that level, what should my crit be for it to be effective?
            3. @ level 55-59, what is the optimal block rating?
            4. if i decide to be stubborn and go crit, what's a good crit rating for 55-59?
            S292 Archer level 46
            35k BR (with blessing wheel)
            August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
            283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
            May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

1) lv 70+
              2) 6k+ crit stat
              3) 3-4k? I guess would be okay
              4) 3-4k also

but with crit/block "the more you can get, the better" usually applies. So don't need to limit yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                Currently:

My plan is:

I strongly suggest u to wait for 70+, the reason rely on the astrals slots and having everything rdy. in the first place before u rush into it i want u to put in ur mind that since ur going crit/block build then u gotta have a huge amount of GEMS/Soul crystal and would be good to max them as fast as u can since they give plenty of Crit/block instead of looking for refine/astrals. but if u wait till 70+ u will have those stuff almost maxed and u will be rdy. just dont rush i had switched many times back WD from the lack of crit/block amount.
                Name: Executioner
                Class: Critical Knight
                Sylph: Hercules **
                Server: S42 (Kabam)
                Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                Guild: Paradox

Comment

stick with wd.
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

In most cases for a knight you would need crit and block to be similar to your level for it to be really effective in a pvp setting, with that i mean having 5k crit/block at 50 6k at 60 and so on that is at least what i have found out. But yes, the higher the better

Comment

i switched to crit as early as level 59. I am a non-casher. I want to challenge the idea that crit is only for high levels and cashers, at that time... So I did it. And I build a block-crit knight... And it worked fine in bg and garena... This pic was from January 2014, 1 month before her 2nd birthday... Until now, level 69, I haven't switched back to WD. (Possibly, in future, depending on what happens in the game).

Click image for larger version

Name:	75k br 2014 stats.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	165.1 KB
ID:	1694526

Bg is about killing as fast as you can... But please remember that if you switch to crit, make sure your determination astral is high level (first priority), then make patk high also as possible as you can... With these, you can kill fast before they kill you.

It worked for me, and it would possibly work for you... You just need little adjustments, since the game has changed a lot these past months.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        i switched to crit as early as level 59. I am a non-casher. I want to challenge the idea that crit is only for high levels and cashers, at that time... So I did it. And I build a block-crit knight... And it worked fine in bg and garena... This pic was from January 2014, 1 month before her 2nd birthday... Until now, level 69, I haven't switched back to WD. (Possibly, in future, depending on what happens in the game).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103784[/ATTACH]

Bg is about killing as fast as you can... But please remember that if you switch to crit, make sure your determination astral is high level (first priority), then make patk high also as possible as you can... With these, you can kill fast before they kill you.

It worked for me, and it would possibly work for you... You just need little adjustments, since the game has changed a lot these past months.
                        check your inbox
                        Server : Avazu - S1
                        Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          This pic was from January 2014, 1 month before her 2nd birthday...
                          The second anniversary of the game, was in August 2014.

To answer the OP:

Moving to a Crit build is difficult to do at low level, because you have to sacrifice defence astrals to get the full benefits of the crit/deter astral combo.

Once you turn 60 (with the advanced astral slot open), it's possible to do a full crit build properly (in my opinion). However, it's better to wait till 70, so you don't have to sacrifice attack or defence astrals.
                          Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 09-14-2014, 03:44 AM.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            The second anniversary of the game, was in August 2014.

Aws, it was my mistake... I should have said "the start of my 2nd year". I thought at that time that February was my 2nd February month, and I typed 2nd birthday, lol...

Comment

if the astral slot is the problem, it means lvl 60+ can safely switch to crit build since we have an extra astral slot now that can be opened in lvl 60's quest.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X