Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I'll believe that one when it happens to me. I remember the one where the guy went to play farmvile on facebook. Wonder if he had a black screen to.

Comment

The only issue I have with a BG timer is players can sit there and talk during the whole BG and do nothing and not be afk. Just want to point out that I'm not throwing this at anyone either. I haven't seen this happen but it could happen. There needs to be a timer but it should be focused on star points and/or honor. If there hasn't been a change in their points/honor for x amount of mins, they are kicked from the BG and frankly their points should be awarded to the other team (the 100 that every player starts with). Also if a player is kicked from a BG they should be temp-banned from the next day BGs as well. If they are kicked 2 times from a BG for being Afk they should be banned for a week from the BGs. If it happens a 3rd time it should be a perma-ban from the BGs. Just my thoughts on the matter.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

I just hope this anti afk timer comes with the major patch they're doing.

Comment

It made me laugh to see some of the solutions.

one major thing is the "remove them if there is no change in their star points/honor"
          While this is good, its also bad.
          I have seen many players who get camped as they run in and cannot even get to the resources. So, they would not get star points or honor. So.... solution kick them?
          Happens a lot on maps with few players (I've been on them before)
          The solution to remove them after sitting in one spot for too long would honestly be the best, even if they sit there clicking every so often, its going to bug them till they actually play (more or less)

Comment

As long as they have to move every 2-3 min (not every 4 min that's just silly) I believe as Vinyl says they will either play or stop going to bg.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
              It made me laugh to see some of the solutions.

one major thing is the "remove them if there is no change in their star points/honor"
              While this is good, its also bad.
              I have seen many players who get camped as they run in and cannot even get to the resources. So, they would not get star points or honor. So.... solution kick them?
              Happens a lot on maps with few players (I've been on them before)
              The solution to remove them after sitting in one spot for too long would honestly be the best, even if they sit there clicking every so often, its going to bug them till they actually play (more or less)
              same concern here..
              if u are strong ppl its doesnt matter. but if u are a weak/newbie/fresh player...
              im afraid more ppl will leave the server,.. cuz its already hard to make pve equipment, now the pvp set even hard than before. afk time 2-3 minutes like seng is enough imo. no need honor per x minute.
              note: some ppl always target same (noob) ppl. y'know noob always be a quick target to gain easy honor. if need honor per x minute, they will doomed. "but heii,, there will be a chance u can slip n get the crystal", -_- trust me, its easier said than done.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

disagree

dont like it...
                u know human right kage...

nick: RieLLakS
                S1
                leader Justice

Comment

i just loled to this thread..... some top player wants some honor and some newbies and weaker wants insi for they pvp set.... so just deal with it with afk'er or killer...no need to ruined this game with coalition.everyone has right to play...just have fun...afk'er is part of the game and kill some noob on bg is part of the game also

Comment

the sad part is when on a neck on neck match and then you lose since there was a whole time AFKer in your team.... It would be better if got replaced by someone who could have been running carts or killing the opposition. The coalition was made in order to limit the AFKers.. warning are given first to the player and if he still does it on a regular basis.. boot him out of the guild

Comment

people aren't playing the game when they are "afking" in a spawn. Killing people gets old after champion it's all about shards. O_o Ruin the game with coalition? If people actually did something in bg a coalition wouldn't be needed. I'll remove justice from the list and add them to the support afker list. I guess its cool though for people trying to win the match to be bottled down by afkers though? It's their right to afk. Guess we know what kinda ethics the Justice guild goes by.

Comment

As long as the BG takes place at an inconvenient time for me, I will be using afk to get the free insignia. R2 is the only ones to blame for this. I will keep doing it until something changes. Cry all you want. Best change would be to move the second arena AND BG to 2 hours later in the day.

What you should be crying about... are the exploiters. When I do actually play in BG, if I see an exploiter on other team I say screw it... cant win anyway. AFK to dinner...

Comment

How would you know what an exploiter is if by your own testimony..... You cant do bg due to the time... At least do the decent thing and post your ingame name so people can know to leave the match and not carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
                            How would you know what an exploiter is if by your own testimony..... You cant do bg due to the time... At least do the decent thing and post your ingame name so people can know to leave the match and not carry you.
                            Wouldnt matter if I was the only left in BG, I still get insignia. And besides, both teams end up with afks, so its not really uneven. All this bitching is silly. The presense of an afk has absolutley zero effect on your own performance. The presense of a cheater, does however. Focus your hatred on them.

Comment

I haven't seen any cheaters and someone who just afks and points the finger elsewhere isn't really credible without bringing any proof to the table. There are not always afks on both sides. Again you wouldn't know this because you afk. O_o In fact you don't even have the decency to let people who you are. Yeah, you'll get credit but it can let people know in advance that they should look for another team. Some of us want to try and get those extra 50 insignia per match. Nothing personal but you and others like you are greedy parasites. With your logic I should be like you and log in when I cant play just to get credit. Nice try though to spin things *claps*. An afker is an afker if you not playing they should implement a system quickly to get rid of you. If people are cheating that's another matter for an entirely different thread. One which you haven't seemed to start?

Comment

if there's afkers...leave the room n ragequit ._.
                                'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X