This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti bg afk coalition on S1

Since, a certain someone who will remain nameless managed to derail the thread will start a new here.I know people want to bury these kinda threads to further their own agenda of idling battlegrounds but I wont be deterred.

I got a small list of bg afk'ers saved up but can only hand that out privately to avoid tos complications.

Currently these guilds are removing afkers as they see fit.

---------------------------------
    DemiGods
    Reckoning
    Havoc
    Final
    Legend
    Ryuu
    Zephir
    Judgement

If you don't see your guild on this list and want to be added have your guild master send me an ingame pm or a forum pm.
    Ign Kage
    Last edited by choukage; 10-12-2012, 01:36 PM.

ban whole guild then lol ... my opinion is , should make auto kick for the one not moving/no +- in star points after 3min+ bg start
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      ban whole guild then lol ... my opinion is , should make auto kick for the one not moving/no +- in star points after 3min+ bg start
      Agree with Nas, but to avoid those guys who just click from time to time it should be just star point related.

Comment

hi dev team, you seriously do not need to reinvent the wheel. in Crystal Saga's battleground, you do have a 3mins count down timer once the character is afk for 1min or so right? once the 3mins count down timer is up with no action taken by the player, he/she will automatically be pull out from the battleground with Cool Down penalty such he will not be able to come back again for that battleground. pls introduce that into wartune.

Comment

lol ty for the list, u can remove Legends and possibly Justice, they wont be iin ur imaginary coalition :/
          "Not So Innocent"
          "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
          "All we want to do is tease you to death"
          "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
          Guild : Immortals
          IGN PixieBabe

Comment

i saw many high player AFK too, but not entire BG. thats why they dont get kicked maybe. -_-a
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

bah levels dont matter even if they lvl 80 and they not doing **** kick them out bg the other side not gonna stop because they see him on other team or run to other side of bg area for him to pose for photos
              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

lol yea i dnt think ppl will stop to SS
                "Not So Innocent"
                "We have the hottest bodies, Prettiest looks"
                "All we want to do is tease you to death"
                "Try naming one better way to die"

Temple of Ibalize S1
                Guild : Immortals
                IGN PixieBabe

Comment

Remember to ss scores at the near start and at the end of the match. printscreen goto paint paste the first save real quick. Then wait until the end results to take the second ranking picture. Wrenboh and Syke don't like you advocating for their guilds btw Pixie. Btw go get some exercise.

Comment

If it's regarding afk battleground players I think there should be something to kick them. I think it's fine if a person moves at least every 3 minutes or so just like the system in Crystal Saga's Sengolia Battlegrounds, but for truly inactive and afk players I would like a system to kick them. I don't really see a problem if my guild is on the list as long as it is for a system to help kick an afk player that is inactive for a certain amount of time.

For people that earn no honor points during the Battlegrounds there must be a good reason behind their decision to not attempt the battleground so I don't usually have anything against them. They don't get as much honor points as the rest anyway. As long as there aren't too many players like that being paired up on one team then the game shouldn't be affected too much by their decision.

-Syke
                    Guild: Legend
                    Last edited by Sykinic; 10-10-2012, 02:37 PM.

Comment

only problem is like last nigh ti played 95% of the bg only to then have to pee something fierce lol
                      I return to see some guy screamign America is a mother flocking afker ban her ban her lol

Folks sometimes us ladys have to take a good ole fashioned pee lol
                      bann me for a weak bladder i dont mind lol

Comment

theres a major difference between a few min afk to do something, and a majority of the match afk. You can tell by the honor gain and or the star points.

Comment

Originally posted by choukage View Post
                          theres a major difference between a few min afk to do something, and a majority of the match afk. You can tell by the honor gain and or the star points.
                          hmmm,, honor gain n star points,
                          what if i kill some ppl, let say 10 ppl, then i just go AFK? thats count as AFK or not?
                          or i will AFK 10-15 minutes then go rampage after that?
                          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

It would still be kinda meh but at least you'd be doing more than people who just sit there in spawn for the entire 20-25 min doing nothing.

Comment

do you guys know BG has bugged , after first battle if you win it doesnt reload , just black screen , got it the day before , but yesterday was ok weird...

Comment

Working...
                              X