Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to many people have second and play whit both chars, afk wont dissapear cause they have no choice to lvlup there honor whit both chars, beside thers was a time when i used too get killed allot so i would just saty aside at first. If they start booting people cause they are afk just for answering there phone, answering the door or taking care of there childrens the servers would go empty quickly. its perfectly normal for people to play also whit two chars and gain honor whit both chars. i do same sometimes and i doubt they will bann people for that a specialy if people pay for there game from time to time. If your not happy about how others play there game just ignore them but crying about them wont change a thing and im quite sure R2 will not ban them and lose allot of players just to please a few.
    Last edited by r3v3ngeful; 10-13-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

not about banning people it's about trying to get less parasites in a match. So when the anti afk system hits wartune like it apparently hit in cs. Goodluck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by r3v3ngeful View Post
        to many people have second and play whit both chars, afk wont dissapear cause they have no choice to lvlup there honor whit both chars, beside thers was a time when i used too get killed allot so i would just saty aside at first. If they start booting people cause they are afk just for answering there phone, answering the door or taking care of there childrens the servers would go empty quickly. its perfectly normal for people to play also whit two chars and gain honor whit both chars. i do same sometimes and i doubt they will bann people for that a specialy if people pay for there game from time to time. If your not happy about how others play there game just ignore them but crying about them wont change a thing and im quite sure R2 will not ban them and lose allot of players just to please a few.
        i don't afk in bg, but i agree some people work during the bg times, and if they miss it they fall behind, so afk isn't that big of an issue. people are just "game emotional" (which means they are too into the game both mind and soul! lol ) which = game rage! which = complaints, hence trolls and forum rants! (how did you think it was born =P)

bottom line: you will never satisfy the game society! there will always be complaints, too much this too much that. even i do it lol, but i can see it if it's a game flaw like mage's aoe doing more dmg then a single target spell. but afkers? cmon ...go to school, graduate, get a job, make your own game lol only way to solve it!
        Last edited by Mrbingo; 10-13-2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X