Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[suggestion]adjust bg time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [suggestion]adjust bg time

as it turned out BG is more reliable source of Insignia and the only way to "GET" honor

i suggest to change the time

GROUP ARENA PARTY 13:00-14:00
    BATTLEGROUND 16:00-17:00
    RAGNOCH 17:00-18:00

BATTLEGROUND 13:00-14:00
    RAGNOCH 14:00-15:00
    GROUP ARENA PARTY 15:00-16:00

BATTLEGROUND 19:00-20:00

WORLD BOSS takes 15-20 mins to finish
    66.67%
    33.33%
    Last edited by LordFireMage; 10-10-2012, 09:38 AM.
    Server: S3 WORG LAIR
    IGN: LordFireMage
    LVL: 4X

i concur, it is unfair to players to have both BG at practically the same time. I can't play at that time therefor i will never achieve honor and cant get any arena shop set beyond level 35. However, what you are suggesting favours people who can play in the afternoon and disadvanteging players that play in the evening. I suggest having a battleground in the early afternoon and one in the evening. In addition, there appear to be no events at all in the morning, a time i usually can play. I find the current situation to be unfair and unreasonable. i play 10 hours straight (06:00 till 16:00) and have no chance of obtaining any honor, and only limited ammoounts of insignia. Please change some of the event times

Comment

This will be unfair for who can do now and cant do after this change.
      Me to can't do BG frequently only 1 or 2 time each week becouse it's too late here but think there is only 1 solution and it's let 1 round at 20.00-20.25 and move other round at 12.00 or other time so sound fair for all and dont split rewards and dont is waste time^^
      Arcocieco-Server 2 Edena Village-

Comment

yes i hope we can play arena and next play BG will be fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by -Arco- View Post
          This will be unfair for who can do now and cant do after this change.
          Me to can't do BG frequently only 1 or 2 time each week becouse it's too late here but think there is only 1 solution and it's let 1 round at 20.00-20.25 and move other round at 12.00 or other time so sound fair for all and dont split rewards and dont is waste time^^
          If you split them up, then in theory you would have to use 2 of each potion for the same effect in the bg's. Keeping them together is in the best interest of those that can do it.

Comment

13:00 - 16:00
            was the peak hour
            on that time many players are online

Comment

Originally posted by LordFireMage View Post
              13:00 - 16:00
              was the peak hour
              on that time many players are online
              13:00 - 16:00 to most of the players in the correct time zone means they are working due to the normal 9-5 jobs. So moving this time up, will most likely upset more people than those that are playing a server different than their time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
                13:00 - 16:00 to most of the players in the correct time zone means they are working due to the normal 9-5 jobs. So moving this time up, will most likely upset more people than those that are playing a server different than their time zone.
                ..i come up with this suggestion cause asians can't keep up with the BG time

either they make asian server or adjust BG time.

Comment

I CANNOT vote for this as you have not given a Timezone. (PST, EST, GMT?)
                  Changing your character server (PST EST GMT,) "should" resolve this problem. To get a preferred time of gameplay...
                  If you are not close to the US or UK you should try a Chinese Server if you are in the region, I do not have links and/or references to help you find them.
                  Last edited by DizzieSpider; 10-11-2012, 05:04 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

yea i also cant play that bg,please adjust it .u can hav one bg after world boss bloodfang

Comment

I agree that BG times should be adjusted to be more fair with all people who, for a reason or another, are playing on a server which timezone make BG very difficult to attend for them.

Though, as there currently are only 2 BG sessions, and I am not sure if they intend to change that, I would rather suggest that they first change the second BG session time from 20:30 to 8:00. This should maximize the chances for all players to be able to attend at least one session.

Comment

thought i enjoy back to back BG , but where is the fairness in the game ?? but i am not sure if there will more afker if time slot is change , which is the main concern for BG
                        Last edited by R23100315; 10-11-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

R2 has the rights to host this game for certain times zones atm, if your playing outside of the timezones in which they have access to, it is by no means their fault for those outside the timezone having issues with the times. Its like me from the East Coast of the US, demanding an asian based game to corresepond with my time zone.

Comment

may i suggest to have a poll thread somewhere to see there are genuine players for BG , they spend balens too , a fair share of the cake , also do post your nick in-game , i always remember the afkers , same people all the time

seriously i rather play with players then afkers
                            Last edited by R23100315; 10-11-2012, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X