Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

mount drop !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mount drop !

This you call luck ? )
    Attached Files

I want your coords I could use 130k gold right now
    S435 Witchlight bluffs
    Valest [Guild: Valhalla] 212,000 BR Lv80-5.5 Imperial Dragon Knight (13k crit)
    39k BR *Hercules

Comment

Honestly, I think these boxes are more than luck. I have several people on my server opening one free box and getting the top prize. Another thing I noticed is the players that are getting these top prizes are level 50+. Even if I got the top prize from one box, I would still say it is more than luck. Nobody is going to convince me otherwise. Unless you can prove it to me, I say it is more than luck.

To the OP, you have to realize he might have opened 200 boxes to get that 3 times.

Comment

Yap sometimes luck happen.... for me open free 97 boxes and got 2 free cards

Comment

and luck NEVER HAPPENS TO ME. opened 80+ box and none for me.
          ALWAYS none for every chest in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
            I get none free chest also, but im still playin. i think we just wait and will get free chest.

Comment

it's not luck at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                Oh c'mon. 130k isn't even worth considering plundering anyone. I bet, most 80+ levels with Class Adv. have 10M+ gold after having done DI.

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                Opened 600+ chests and not a single mount, either

Comment

Originally posted by Valest View Post
                  as far i can see you are on younger server than my server so this mean you are a heavy casher dork
                  So pleaseeeee Hang

Comment

I opened 22 which I got from doing bounty Quests and the other free event ones and I got the mount for free. I have more luck with events with mounts except for cloud caller and another that I do with any other event.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
                      I opened 22 which I got from doing bounty Quests and the other free event ones and I got the mount for free. I have more luck with events with mounts except for cloud caller and another that I do with any other event.

DarkMeph
                      Lucky you. The last 4 months I haven't got a single mount and bought 100+ or 200+ (depending on the mount's stats) chests each event with mount as a reward.

Comment

Yeah well had I not luck with Hades or Apollo events. The previous event with a mount I did buy I think a total of 50 boxes. I did not buy them all in one go. I got a lot gold from them boxes. I had keep donating to my guild as I would end up in the red.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                        X