X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW 2 mil+ spend

RANTing...

what's the chance of a getting a orange/yellow astral?

after clearing the map Deathly Sand i got 1.5mil gold plus i had 500k at the time

so total was around 2 MIL gold i had at the time...

figure maybe I'll get a good astral.....

here are the steps i did..

I clicked until my finger was sore for LIKE AN HOUR

and i ONLY picked up purple ONLY, and all the rest i resold in the hope of finding a good yellow astral...

guess what, after an hour of clicking, i didn't GET ONE .... *** is up with that? i know people who have like 7, 8, yellow astrals and i'm pretty sure they didn't buy them all..

this is just clicking with an hr spending all 2 mil gold and getting not one...
    reselling all white, green, blues, and clicking probably make me spending close to 3 to 4 mils in that hour...not even one yellow astral...

what is the ODD of that?

must be the stars are not aligned tonight or something.

well i almost have 14000 star points, and by then i should be able to buy 2....

but it's amazing how this system works ....
    Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 10-10-2012, 03:40 AM.
    Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

i spent 3.5m gold , no yellow astral at all , and finally ! im happy i got 2 yellow in 2 hour , the problem is im a mage and both of it is patk :|
    but nvm tho , i got all pvp astral needed , just lack for catacomb astral
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

well over the course of leveling up i probably spend way much more in gold, but just want to RANT that the there must be a season or something or a star alignment moment to click because that hour definitely wasn't the luckiest hour to click for astrals.

i probably spend 15mil+ over all, and what i have to show for it? well i do have almost 14000 star points and i should be able to buy 2 soon. i did get 2 matk, and a disable crit which i tossed because i'm an archer, not going to use those.

but since i had 2 MIL that hour, just figure test out the probability of getting a yellow and see if i can get one within an hr of clicking....

seems the answer is NO....

Comment

I hear ya. It is frustrating. Personally what I wish they would do is drop the rate that you unlock the fourth and fifth star and make them a guaranteed purple for the fourth and a guaranteed orange for the fifth. I much rather see spending 2 mil gold and unlocking the fifth star one time and getting an orange out of it then unlocking it 20 times and get nothing but a blue from it. It is aggravating.
        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
        BR: 67K
        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

1.5 million, 2 million, 500k, etc.

Whenever I had the gold, it's either Guild Contribution or Star Capturing. Tried once with 1.5 million, and no Orange. Leveled my other astral though. Sucks. Not even 7000 star points. Maybe I should try the 'keep purple' only strategy.

After harvesting my Gold Seeds, along with what I had, had around 200k. Went into star capturing again. Just clicking to get blues (or better) to level up my PDef Astral.

THEN LO AND BEHOLD, AN ORANGE (10% to gain 400 life).

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Seems like when you don't expect to find a yellow, they toss you one.

Comment

chinese server says if you click and it takes you a while to get to 2nd planet, stop and take a short break. spamming doesn't make it easier, they say the key is to take your time and dont rush it. when you're lucky it will come, then you're having bad luck you should stop.

i have 8 orange and 3 purples that i need
            Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

ya dont spam it, take your time

Click image for larger version

Name:	cerden2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	1661755

I pause a moment before each star
              Last edited by Cerden; 10-10-2012, 09:26 AM.
              Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

i made my alt around sept 22, n now i only want yellow PDEF astral n goddess blessing. just need some luck. at first i only need blue, n bam, i found what i need. pretty lucky, even only with 200k gold. dont give up, atleast u got lot of xp.
                im not like cerden. i spam it all n no stop. cuz if i stop a bit, most of the time i will fail n go back to first star.
                Attached Files
                Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

well my goal is just hitting 14000 star points and buying the dam 2 yellow astral i want lol. that's it...guess i'm just bad luck at it lol

Comment

Name:	14kastral.jpg
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	1661761

GOAL!!!!!

here are some sad facts...

when i first started the astral clicks, i figure, heck, i should get a yellow before i hit 7k, if not by the time i hit 7k i'll buy it...

well by the the time i did hit 7k, i only got 1 yellow i could use, a mdef. not too bad...

so i figure, maybe by 14,000 i'll get something, figure it would really sux if i buy it and i got it from a click later, that would really sux. so i kept on clicking hoping i'll get something i can use...

haha, what a naive hope.....

well, at least i got my goal of 14,000 star points, so i can finally buy the 2 yellow i want....(patk, and crit)

HAHAHHA.....

sad isn't it?

well at least i got something....now just need to build them up now...

Comment

the chance for orange to drop is greater to do manually than the vip 5 one capture.
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

nah..i finally just concluded that it must be the star alignment system, cause there is no such thing as probability? what's the probability of me spending 15mil+ and not get the yellow i want? VERY HIGH

what's the probability of a guy spending 100k and getting 2 back to back? VERY HIGH TOO apparently...

Name:	luckyastrals.jpg
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	1661762

sorry Rhyse for posting you as the random guy, but this it to show it is the same guy that just got back to back astrals....

IT do happen.....

and i have finalized that probability doesn't play a role in this star clicking game..it all depend on what hour the star is aligned and that's when you just got click it..

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                        I hear ya. It is frustrating. Personally what I wish they would do is drop the rate that you unlock the fourth and fifth star and make them a guaranteed purple for the fourth and a guaranteed orange for the fifth. I much rather see spending 2 mil gold and unlocking the fifth star one time and getting an orange out of it then unlocking it 20 times and get nothing but a blue from it. It is aggravating.
                        +1

cause i mean it's not the 5th spot that get you that yellow, but the yellow i got was from the 4th star i think... most of the time i can get a purple out of the 3rd star, and 5th star only give me blue and whites....

only yellow i got was from the 4th star....lol

i really like that idea of yours...

heck half the time it's hard for me to get the 5th spot, and when do get the 5th spot star, i get a blue or white out of it. lol

totally support your idea.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                          RANTing...

what's the chance of a getting a orange/yellow astral?

after clearing the map Deathly Sand i got 1.5mil gold plus i had 500k at the time

so total was around 2 MIL gold i had at the time...

figure maybe I'll get a good astral.....

here are the steps i did..

I clicked until my finger was sore for LIKE AN HOUR

and i ONLY picked up purple ONLY, and all the rest i resold in the hope of finding a good yellow astral...

guess what, after an hour of clicking, i didn't GET ONE .... *** is up with that? i know people who have like 7, 8, yellow astrals and i'm pretty sure they didn't buy them all..

this is just clicking with an hr spending all 2 mil gold and getting not one...
                          reselling all white, green, blues, and clicking probably make me spending close to 3 to 4 mils in that hour...not even one yellow astral...

what is the ODD of that?

must be the stars are not aligned tonight or something.

well i almost have 14000 star points, and by then i should be able to buy 2....

but it's amazing how this system works ....

its random,and some just have more luck then others

look at me...during almost 1 month not even 1 yellow,and i spent over 10 millions...then in 1 day i get 3 yellows with less then 200k

its random dudes

Comment

the way to find astrals (yellow and purple) is cheaper if you sell all but purple and yellow but leveling astrels you take all that you can don't recemend that for walet thogh

Comment

..all have their way.

..by reaching 14k star points
                              i think you have 3 lvl 5 astrals or even level 6
                              Server: S3 WORG LAIR
                              IGN: LordFireMage
                              LVL: 4X

Comment

Working...
                              X