More Options on Graphics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Options on Graphics

Make hide players available in other aspects of the game such as wb. Auras, pets, pretty much any special effect should be in the options to toggle on/off. Would reduce a great deal of lag for players with low end comps(or slow connections) and don't understand y the hide players is only available in cloud city and not else where. Aura's in particular should be like cloths and have option to hide or disable viewing other players aura's. Just my 2 cents on possible lag solutions.

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
    Make hide players available in other aspects of the game such as wb. Auras, pets, pretty much any special effect should be in the options to toggle on/off. Would reduce a great deal of lag for players with low end comps(or slow connections) and don't understand y the hide players is only available in cloud city and not else where. Aura's in particular should be like cloths and have option to hide or disable viewing other players aura's. Just my 2 cents on possible lag solutions.
    Would be awesome. Also reducing the flooding with L3+ gems, 1 whip from guild blessing, and other mass spamming messages would be great reducing used resources... but will anything of this ever happen? Highly unlikely, although we can daydream
    " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
    Class : Knight
    Nick : Khine

Comment

Yes, those reward spams just MUST be a bog on the server. With all the lag and latency issues, you'd think the developers would have figured that out by now. I don't need 500 Lv.3 gem messages scrolling my chat messages off the screen. It's the most annoying thing.

Comment

Working...
      X