Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Fusion! And I don't mean Synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fusion! And I don't mean Synthesis

    ITEM FUSION!!!

    Take two items to create a new item otherwise not available in the game. Similar to both Clothing Synth. and other synth, but not exactly.

    Difference: You take to lvl 10 items (plus skill, plus materials, plus cost, etc...) and fuse them together to get a better weapon of the same or higher level, rarety, enchantment, etc.

    How?

    Options could include being able to select a limited number of stats of the two items to have a 'chance' to maintain them in the new item - ie: 55% chance to keep as is, 25% chance to increase, 20% chance to decrease, 5% chance to loose it completely with a 50% of being replaced by something else of higher value.

    That's one type.

    You could also expend the two (or more) items to create a higher rarety enchanted item, moving from none, to blue, to green, etc.

    anyway, I could talk more about this, but I'm tired. Enjoy what I have put up here! Hope it gets the rusted cogs turning away in SOMEBODY'S head!

    :3

  • #2
    nice idea maybe its good!

    Comment

    Working...
    X