Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 Do you Know this ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Do you Know this ?

Your Servers are going dead , dono what you did but from last three days servers are behaving so unusual. and most of them having login problem,
    i never give a "YELLOW"
    for servers,or login problem, but this time servers are really broken, and can soon die
    Please fix it

I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

according to r2 mods, problems happen and you just have to deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
      according to r2 mods, problems happen and you just have to deal with it
      im already doing that for last three days.. what else i could do other then telling them to have a good look.
      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

be like me and not be able to play the game

makes it easier to work towards quitting

ive only been able to enjoy a few days since the marriage patch
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

been trying to log in/ refreshing special during WB...but i cant go back...what are you doing about this?...

Comment

Yes jamesbamcon, servers laggy I get DNS error that cannot solve, that no DNS loading?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
              Yes jamesbamcon, servers laggy I get DNS error that cannot solve, that no DNS loading?
              yes and more problem are there where peopl can't login to game.

Comment

Jamesbacmon talking to Jamesbacmon?...#6 and #7??
                IGN: Kittylation
                Server: Miniclip
                Br: Never Fixed

Comment

Working...
                X