Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Descent Battle Rating range to finish Class Advancement???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're not doing BG/arena then just go for 80 and reap all the benefits that it has.

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
      till now I don't see any disadvantage for being adv 80

80 BG - no one will use holy seal in BG
      80 GA - no one will use holy seal in BG
      adv 80 only dungeon (dragon Invasion) - 10 mil gold + other stuff per day
      extra astral slot
      more skill points

tell me why not lvl up to adv 80?
      I lost 2300 honor yesterday, 1600 directly because of Holy Seal. 800 to Dryad, and gained back 110(LD)
      Last edited by Hot Shot; 09-14-2014, 07:18 AM.
      Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by DanteAweking View Post
        Do you even realize how your many of your 2302 posts are useless ? Persons like you should have been banned long time ago -.-
        how many? humm, maybe 10, 20 at most. still better than 0 like you.
        it's funny seeing noobs calling others noobs, lol.

i forgot i even posted in this thread lol.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I won't help any group for DI as I can feel there will be lots of request for it if I helped once....
          u could help a fix group, u can only help once a da anyway

Comment

I won't help any group for DI as I can feel there will be lots of request for it if I helped once....
            You can only enter DI twice per day, but i get what your saying....probably the same as mpds and other stuff, but since i'm a player with lots of time i wouldnt mind.
            Last edited by soloist21; 09-14-2014, 09:19 AM.
            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
            MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by DanteAweking View Post
              Do you even realize how your many of your 2302 posts are useless ? Persons like you should have been banned long time ago -.-
              did you stalk him?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
                Hi there, you advice really hooked me in. I belong to the S283 which is a pretty new server. I belong to the top 10 strongest in the server thats why im thinking of advancing to class advancement for me to be the first one to get benefits from being lvl 80 (since they are all around lvl 60+). I have a couple of people who are going for level 80 as well and they are around 80k-90k BR. So pretty much when we reach level 80, we might just still doing lynch nm as our mpd. And due to school and work schedule, i havent done BG or Arena in a while so im not thinking about getting a lot of honor or anything cause I know I cant at the first place. What do you think? thank you for the reply
                If you can't do arena/bg and you are going to 80 with a few more ppl, you got yourself a team for lych/nirv. Than i advise to go to 80. Only pvp is the reason why you shouldnt rush to lv 80. since you dont do pvp you can level up. But remember, you can level up, but you cant level down:P
                the ppl for spire/mp/tok are likely the ppl you do di with anyway.
                Most important for you is to find a team for dragons invasion, doesn't have to be a good team, hell go with 3 others knights if no one is 80 as long as you can clear atleast stage 1, which wont be a problem i think.
                If you're lv 75 already you might as well go to 80, since you're already in 71-80 bg.

in my opinion go for lv 80. youre in top 10 br of server and with class adv you can stay in top 10, perhaps even higher. However you probably won't level your talents a while when you do, because you need exp again to level. Just make sure to talk about when other ppl will be 80, so you can prepare yourself for that as well.

2 things more about class adv:
                you need exp again, so you probably will do less talents (i do advise maxing hs first, when you're 80)
                you need max dragon soul for class adv.

Hope it helped

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                  If you can't do arena/bg and you are going to 80 with a few more ppl, you got yourself a team for lych/nirv. Than i advise to go to 80. Only pvp is the reason why you shouldnt rush to lv 80. since you dont do pvp you can level up. But remember, you can level up, but you cant level down:P
                  the ppl for spire/mp/tok are likely the ppl you do di with anyway.
                  Most important for you is to find a team for dragons invasion, doesn't have to be a good team, hell go with 3 others knights if no one is 80 as long as you can clear atleast stage 1, which wont be a problem i think.
                  If you're lv 75 already you might as well go to 80, since you're already in 71-80 bg.

in my opinion go for lv 80. youre in top 10 br of server and with class adv you can stay in top 10, perhaps even higher. However you probably won't level your talents a while when you do, because you need exp again to level. Just make sure to talk about when other ppl will be 80, so you can prepare yourself for that as well.

2 things more about class adv:
                  you need exp again, so you probably will do less talents (i do advise maxing hs first, when you're 80)
                  you need max dragon soul for class adv.

Hope it helped
                  Thank you so much I think all the stuff I need to know for class advancement are already answered by you. Thanks man I appreciate. By the way, its funny and weird that I can defeat someone who is 95k BR knight (using 4stars gaia as main slyph) by me who is lvl 80k BR (using 4star hades) with almost my hp is half full. Now im puzzled if really hercules can kill aegis with no ease cause from my experience, The guy im battling with is really not that tough though (im not saying im strong but its really weird to kill someone who is high BR than you without struggling, not to mention i killed him without medallion) so now all gaia/hercules users. tell me if I should still stay on my hades or go gaia and make ithercules. I will be waiting for your answer fenrir, you helping me a lot mate.

Comment

Thank you so much I think all the stuff I need to know for class advancement are already answered by you. Thanks man I appreciate. By the way, its funny and weird that I can defeat someone who is 95k BR knight (using 4stars gaia as main slyph) by me who is lvl 80k BR (using 4star hades) with almost my hp is half full. Now im puzzled if really hercules can kill aegis with no ease cause from my experience, The guy im battling with is really not that tough though (im not saying im strong but its really weird to kill someone who is high BR than you without struggling, not to mention i killed him without medallion) so now all gaia/hercules users. tell me if I should still stay on my hades or go gaia and make ithercules. I will be waiting for your answer fenrir, you helping me a lot mate.
                    well it depends on so many factors:
                    Resistance, everyone is weak against hades and apollo
                    Sylph br, maybe that gaia was only blue and had 0 sepulcrums
                    Timing, if you can pull delphic at 50% before he does, you kill him faster
                    % astral
                    skill setup

Well sylphs choosing can be quite difficult: to evolve hades you need additional evolve items, 500 divnity shards. If you don't have that, you can't evolve that. Atm you can only get it from events with most likely cash.
                    While gaia/eve doesnt need that.
                    I did gaia/eve first to evolve and now im making my hades purple and hope i soon get some divinity shards.

Gaia and hades both are amazing sylphs, hades helps you especially as a tank cz of the heal skill, while gaia does tons of dmg to single targets needed for di.
                    I would choose hades, in your case, as main sylph. get it purple and try to get divinity shards. once its purple use your mahra on gaia so you can build that one up.

For future content rumors are sylphs wil be replacing your troops so you want more strong sylphs

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                      well it depends on so many factors:
                      Resistance, everyone is weak against hades and apollo
                      Sylph br, maybe that gaia was only blue and had 0 sepulcrums
                      Timing, if you can pull delphic at 50% before he does, you kill him faster
                      % astral
                      skill setup

Well sylphs choosing can be quite difficult: to evolve hades you need additional evolve items, 500 divnity shards. If you don't have that, you can't evolve that. Atm you can only get it from events with most likely cash.
                      While gaia/eve doesnt need that.
                      I did gaia/eve first to evolve and now im making my hades purple and hope i soon get some divinity shards.

Gaia and hades both are amazing sylphs, hades helps you especially as a tank cz of the heal skill, while gaia does tons of dmg to single targets needed for di.
                      I would choose hades, in your case, as main sylph. get it purple and try to get divinity shards. once its purple use your mahra on gaia so you can build that one up.

For future content rumors are sylphs wil be replacing your troops so you want more strong sylphs
                      I see, I think you are the best person to ask for this kind of stuffs. hehe, I watched some videos from youtube bout doing some DI and i saw that most of them using gaia as their slyph. It made my mind to go for gaia as well to survive DI even just stage 1 (as you said). So far i am in 75% worth of materials to refine gaia to hercules. But I will follow your advice to focus on my hades to be my main slyph. Hopefully im in the right track. (my apollo got out of place as I can see that everyone says apollo is weak) haha thank you for your kind advice and very outstanding thoughts

Comment

80 BG - no one will use holy seal in BG
                        80 GA - no one will use holy seal in BG
                        Lol, your ignorance is funny.

Comment

I see, I think you are the best person to ask for this kind of stuffs. hehe, I watched some videos from youtube bout doing some DI and i saw that most of them using gaia as their slyph. It made my mind to go for gaia as well to survive DI even just stage 1 (as you said). So far i am in 75% worth of materials to refine gaia to hercules. But I will follow your advice to focus on my hades to be my main slyph. Hopefully im in the right track. (my apollo got out of place as I can see that everyone says apollo is weak) haha thank you for your kind advice and very outstanding thoughts
                          anytime, glad i could help.

Last note: apollo isnt weak, but needs a bit of effort to upgrade and without extra skkills hades is better than imo. and with gaia as your 2nd sylph apollo would be your 3rd sylph and that will not get much attention now

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                            hah,, why is that funny? I find kimwong statement to be true. Are you not lvl 80?

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              The only people in 80 BG using HS are usually the ones who don't stand a chance no matter if they use HS or not.
                              Not mentioning, that HS in 80 BG is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                                The only people in 80 BG using HS are usually the ones who don't stand a chance no matter if they use HS or not.
                                Not mentioning, that HS in 80 BG is useless.
                                Yeah, notice this most often. Either ~100k ish br lv80s trying to stun... or

lv72-74 players trying to stun a lv80 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X