X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SirKILi
    started a topic not honoring they promise

not honoring they promise

i am writing to inquire about the chimera mount. a while back you had a forum thread which requested concepts for mounts. it was promised that whoever came up with concepts that were eventually used would be rewarded with those items. i had posted there the chimera as a mount concept, complete with a image. please explain why the promised rewards were not provided. thank you in advance .....
    ( still no responds back ) humm anyone else have this problem with r2 useing one of they drawings and not giveing the rewards they promised ?

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    Like I said, file a ticket and ask about it. Since you seem to wanting to turn this thread nasty, I'll be closing this now.

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    Why am I even talking to the mods like a bunch of rent a cops
    Last edited by SirKILi; 09-13-2014, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
    nothing in this game is theirs .... and says your design witch is was my design ty i didint see no one else post it . everything down to the music
    and that's why they making a contest, duh. so they will have an ORIGINAL design for the game.

well, this will be good for the developers in chinese anyway. since people cant come out with their own original idea, they wouldn't feel bad for stealing designs from another game.

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    nothing in this game is theirs .... and says your design witch is was my design ty i didint see no one else post it . everything down to the music

Leave a comment:

• Anubi0s
    replied
    How to Participate:

1. Reply to this thread, and include the following information:

Server Name:
    Character Name:
    Your Design:

If you submit clothing, then you will need to include the hat, clothing, and weapon. Wings are optional. You will also need to include the class and gender in your in submission.
    and what u put wasnt yours....

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    the thing i was trying to address is that no where in the outline was it specified that it needed to be an original piece of artwork, only an original idea for wings, clothes, or mount. i checked and there was no prior posts on that thread proposing the chimera as a mount, it was my concept as i was the first to propose it. i am not an artist, i am a gamer. i chose an image that was closest to what i was visualizing as the mount i was proposing. the post was for original ideas, not art.
    then the whole post should only consist of words not image if according to your logic, as you say only need the idea

and the picture you took will cause copyright problem, got it huh?

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    the thing i was trying to address is that no where in the outline was it specified that it needed to be an original piece of artwork, only an original idea for wings, clothes, or mount. i checked and there was no prior posts on that thread proposing the chimera as a mount, it was my concept as i was the first to propose it. i am not an artist, i am a gamer. i chose an image that was closest to what i was visualizing as the mount i was proposing. the post was for original ideas, not art.

Leave a comment:

• IcarS69
    replied
    Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    I bet they didn't try to claim someone else's art as their own either.

Anyhow, feel free to file a ticket to ask R2 about it. Nothing we can do about it here on the forum.
    So everything down to the music in all R2's games are designed for the games? Its not like any adds use others work either right?

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    first off doesnt say it has to be an original idea . ... so this way r2 doesnt have to keep they promises ? to screw more people ?

they got tons of mounts and clothes from other games nothing in this game is theirs . im just asking for them to be fair
    it is a common sense that your submit photo should be your design, otherwise they don't need you to google for them ok?

and "that's my idea for XX mount", totally non-sense, can I say fire wing is invented by me too? if that mount is drawn by you then ok I agree with you, but copycat pls don't say so much

sry I am a bit crazy about drawing as myself take drawing as my habit as well

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    first off doesnt say it has to be an original idea . ... so this way r2 doesnt have to keep they promises ? to screw more people ?

they got tons of mounts and clothes from other games nothing in this game is theirs . im just asking for them to be fair
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-13-2014, 11:28 AM. Reason: Merging double post.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    i also see a lot of peoples drawings thats in the game today , how many of them got rewarded ? bet ya 0
    I bet they didn't try to claim someone else's art as their own either.

Anyhow, feel free to file a ticket to ask R2 about it. Nothing we can do about it here on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    i also see a lot of peoples drawings thats in the game today , how many of them got rewarded ? bet ya 0

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    yes it is .. my drawing i put it into wartune ty
    You posted a copyrighted picture of an artist called Andy Park...
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....411#post660411

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    if it has two heads then someone on my server has it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X