This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not honoring they promise

i am writing to inquire about the chimera mount. a while back you had a forum thread which requested concepts for mounts. it was promised that whoever came up with concepts that were eventually used would be rewarded with those items. i had posted there the chimera as a mount concept, complete with a image. please explain why the promised rewards were not provided. thank you in advance .....
    ( still no responds back ) humm anyone else have this problem with r2 useing one of they drawings and not giveing the rewards they promised ?
    KNIGHTS RULE ...

[WT Activity] Custom Player Designed Mounts, Wings and Clothing ... nov.12 2012 . page 127
    KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

well, if you can provide the proof that chimera is an original idea from you...

btw, have you asked pliny the elder about this?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i sent in a ticket and yes i found the post and my post in it ..
        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

i didn't invent the chimera... its been around since the ancient greeks, but i was the first to post it as a mount concept on the forum
          KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

"sorry the thread was just to bring activity to the forums, we have no control over what mounts 7road releases" will likely be the reply you get.

Comment

Description: We’re excited to announce that Wartune community members may now submit their own designs of clothing, mounts, and wings. Winning designs will be chosen and made available to other players in the game. Designers of these selected submissions will be rewarded with the clothing, mounts, and wings that they created.

How to Participate:

1. Reply to this thread, and include the following information:

Server Name:
              Character Name:
              Your Design:

If you submit clothing, then you will need to include the hat, clothing, and weapon. Wings are optional. You will also need to include the class and gender in your in submission.

2. Winners who are chosen will be announced and added to the original thread post.

3. Designers will be rewarded with what they created once their clothing, mounts, or wings are implemented in-game.
              KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
                Description: We’re excited to announce that Wartune community members may now submit their own designs of clothing, mounts, and wings.
                like i said, if chimera is your original idea...
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

yes it is .. my drawing i put it into wartune ty
                  KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

if it has two heads then someone on my server has it
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

yes it is .. my drawing i put it into wartune ty
                      You posted a copyrighted picture of an artist called Andy Park...
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....411#post660411
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i also see a lot of peoples drawings thats in the game today , how many of them got rewarded ? bet ya 0
                        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

i also see a lot of peoples drawings thats in the game today , how many of them got rewarded ? bet ya 0
                          I bet they didn't try to claim someone else's art as their own either.

Anyhow, feel free to file a ticket to ask R2 about it. Nothing we can do about it here on the forum.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

first off doesnt say it has to be an original idea . ... so this way r2 doesnt have to keep they promises ? to screw more people ?

they got tons of mounts and clothes from other games nothing in this game is theirs . im just asking for them to be fair
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 09-13-2014, 11:28 AM. Reason: Merging double post.
                            KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

first off doesnt say it has to be an original idea . ... so this way r2 doesnt have to keep they promises ? to screw more people ?

they got tons of mounts and clothes from other games nothing in this game is theirs . im just asking for them to be fair
                              it is a common sense that your submit photo should be your design, otherwise they don't need you to google for them ok?

and "that's my idea for XX mount", totally non-sense, can I say fire wing is invented by me too? if that mount is drawn by you then ok I agree with you, but copycat pls don't say so much

sry I am a bit crazy about drawing as myself take drawing as my habit as well
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                              X