Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will win ? Athena VS Aegis VS Hercules (Knight vs Knight PVP same BR and stats)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Dunno about thunder strike for herc since don't have it, but yeah thrasher slow definitely does work in PvP if you're using rune/fast cast trick. + a slow opponent and easy to attack 2-3 to their 1.
    It works fine for me, but have to do skill bar bug or else i will be slow myself to take the normal turn. if some of u guys needed to see or test it and afraid its useless u can check Thethrell vids of CW mostly he gets double turns.
    Name: Executioner
    Class: Critical Knight
    Sylph: Hercules **
    Server: S42 (Kabam)
    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
    Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
      Is it? Then please share how it would go for you, I figured in skills, damage, hp, heal ranges, timing, sylph usage, and runes. I calculated at my br right now I can heal myself for 520k+ hp in a space of 30 seconds so with my br at yours I would be closer to 600-650k.
      from ur comment i can tell ur playing on other planet.
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

First off, you have no damaging skills, assuming that I would "need" to heal before you is foolish, do you even optimize PATK over defense? I doubt it when you call yourself a defensive knight, so with lower patk and a low dps sylph healing would be something trivial. Second you forget regen astral which procs fairly frequently, rarely a fight where it doesn't proc at least once, which would be more than enough to combat a couple of your normal attacks.

You can heal for 1 million + but what good will it do you? Overheal is a stupid concept, if you have 200-300k HP anything over it is just pretty numbers to make you seem special. You have two heal skills and heal rune, and you think those 3 skills will counter properly timed Herc DPS?

Not to mention assuming that anyone with sense uses the Herc heal with its high awaken pt cost.

I get it, you really like your healer sylph, but eh when it comes down to it you'd be cannon fodder for most players that know how to play smart.

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
          Is it? Then please share how it would go for you, I figured in skills, damage, hp, heal ranges, timing, sylph usage, and runes. I calculated at my br right now I can heal myself for 520k+ hp in a space of 30 seconds so with my br at yours I would be closer to 600-650k.
          even 520K heal, it seems a lot, but it is actually not

normal hercules crit skill can deal you 100K+ dmg, delphic with 200K (if you don't block), so in 30s hercules can deal 700K+ dmg (not to mention the hercules delphic may 1-hit kill you)

till now I faced a few iris/trition user, only facing the higher BR user I would lose, but if you like your healing style ok keep it, just you have disadvantage in all PvE reward event like necro, WB (now I am at necro 28 no warrior call)
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

i guess triton has only one skill(water spirit) which can save him from hercules's delphic though i'm not sure how good it works .

Comment

Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
              i guess triton has only one skill(water spirit) which can save him from hercules's delphic though i'm not sure how good it works .
              that skill onyl last 2 or 3 turns (forgot), so the hercules user just wait till this effect goes
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Same BR knights will most likely have similar HP when going into awakening phase, and most likely that HP would be ~80% (Triton user should have less due to vulnerability to Electro, though).

Hercules lower skills with crit before +50% phase deal ~80-100k damage.
                Crit delphic with +50% damage deals 200k+ on the same BR player.
                No way Triton could help in any way.

Your enemy might heal, but after all, why should he, when he can just use 2-3 skills and outdamage your Triton's heal.
                Don't forget that when you heal, you deal no damage and enemy can hit you with insanely high Hercules damage skills.

Btw. as a mage, I laugh at any Iris users. Their delphic in +50% damage phase deal me ~80k.

Comment

There are a lots of players who do not talk in forum here.

And in the gameplay, there are lots of herc and gaia users... not all of them are as smart as you play.
                  That is why Grym said he has defeated a fair amount of Herc users... Then you are telling him that he just battled a weak player?

Similar with Iris and Triton, only few of players are using these sylphs, and not all of them plays as smart as those Triton users who are here in the forum. No wonder Grym said that you just defeated a weak ...

So what if you all fought a Herc or Triton that is 50k br above your br? You forgot what they say in other threads that br is not an real indicator of strength? Like knights having 12k matk?

I find it absurd that you say Triton is weak to Herc because he has low electric resistance, yet you neglect to note that Herc has a low light resistance when battling an Athena. Then you say Herc wins against Athena? You also forgot that all players are guaranteed to socket lots electric resistance, yet only few socket light or water resistance... It might be better if you just did not talk about the resistances at all.

Comment

i have only Hercules (from Gaia).. which i feel got the most damage and i really enjoy using it.. i do hope i could afford other pets someday..
                    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

And in the gameplay, there are lots of herc and gaia users... not all of them are as smart as you play.
                      That is why Grym said he has defeated a fair amount of Herc users... Then you are telling him that he just battled a weak player?

Similar with Iris and Triton, only few of players are using these sylphs, and not all of them plays as smart as those Triton users who are here in the forum. No wonder Grym said that you just defeated a weak ...

So what if you all fought a Herc or Triton that is 50k br above your br? You forgot what they say in other threads that br is not an real indicator of strength? Like knights having 12k matk?

I find it absurd that you say Triton is weak to Herc because he has low electric resistance, yet you neglect to note that Herc has a low light resistance when battling an Athena. Then you say Herc wins against Athena? You also forgot that all players are guaranteed to socket lots electric resistance, yet only few socket light or water resistance... It might be better if you just did not talk about the resistances at all.
                      As a mage, having 400 Electro Resistance I receive ~150k from Hercules' delph used by my BR enemy.
                      Having 100 Water Resistance I receive ~80k from Triotn's delph used by my BR enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                        As a mage, having 400 Electro Resistance I receive ~150k from Hercules' delph used by my BR enemy.
                        Having 100 Water Resistance I receive ~80k from Triotn's delph used by my BR enemy.
                        BR again? Duh... Read only what you want.

Comment

Lets explain slow now. Triton and athena lose to hercules simply because of sylph skills, one has bunch of healing skills that 1v1 are **** when you face hercules crits, other has aoe that still is weaker than hercules delphic. Nothing to do with BR, people use it only as indicator if they fight similar to strength player or someone they would lose/win anyway.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            Lets explain slow now. Triton and athena lose to hercules simply because of sylph skills, one has bunch of healing skills that 1v1 are **** when you face hercules crits, other has aoe that still is weaker than hercules delphic. Nothing to do with BR, people use it only as indicator if they fight similar to strength player or someone they would lose/win anyway.
                            Then they should stop talking the advantages of resistances. They note others that iris has weak electric resistance and laugh at them, then when someone said that gaia has weak light resistance, they ignore it...

Br is not an indicator of similar strenght. I am 137k br, yet I only have 15k mdef. If I met a toon with 137k br , does that mean he also have 15k mdef too? If I fought someone with 150k br and won, does that mean my sylph is powerful than my opponent?

Comment

Then they should stop talking the advantages of resistances. They note others that iris has weak electric resistance and laugh at them, then when someone said that gaia has weak light resistance, they ignore it...

Br is not an indicator of similar strenght. I am 137k br, yet I only have 15k mdef. If I met a toon with 137k br , does that mean he also have 15k mdef too? If I fought someone with 150k br and won, does that mean my sylph is powerful than my opponent?
                              You keep digging into something that even you has no idea what it means. BR is not exactly accurate but it still indicates how strong is your character to some extend, how do you propose to compare toons?

And dont be confused, build is completely different matter, so even if you have same br with someone you can have every stat different.

Also why do you think people only build electric resistance? 90% of the knights if not more have electro, light and dark resistance crystals on.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                                You keep digging into something that even you has no idea what it means. BR is not exactly accurate but it still indicates how strong is your character to some extend, how do you propose to compare toons?

And dont be confused, build is completely different matter, so even if you have same br with someone you can have every stat different.

Also why do you think people only build electric resistance? 90% of the knights if not more have electro, light and dark resistance crystals on.
                                You try to deviate from my purpose. Read what you want to read.

Comment

Working...
                                X