Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will win ? Athena VS Aegis VS Hercules (Knight vs Knight PVP same BR and stats)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who will win ? Athena VS Aegis VS Hercules (Knight vs Knight PVP same BR and stats)

Hello guys, please help me cause I still cant decide which slyph should I focus on. its really hard decide which on 3 should I focus on as my main slyph. Im feelin good about going for hades as it can be stronger against mages/iris and PvE. But still thinking if I could stand a chance if I will battle with Hercules or Athena. Please post all you thoughts and experiences. Thank you guys
    Last edited by JohnJames6977; 09-13-2014, 09:03 AM.

Knights vs Knight is like... 1% of the game ^^

Hercules wins there, if exact same stats/BR (granted with skill and runes you could weasel a win)

Aegis is a good overall sylph though, for PvE, PvP vs 2 of the classes, and end-end game when people have monster stats I think Aegis will be a more preferred sylph to use.

Comment

I think Athena will win vs Herc.. (Aegis will be out now since he is patk and knights have huge pdef)

Reasons:
      1. Athena has 50 electric resistance, while Herc has -100 light resistance. (In real case, few only equip light crystals, while most people equip electric crystals)..
      2. One passive skill of Athena is to reduce damage taken for 5% which stacks up to 25% (called Guardian of Light). If players get to delph after 2 turns, this passive of Athena cancels out the Unstable Voltage passive of Herc.
      3. While Herc gives 5% attack bonus, one passive of Apollo called Master of Light functions the same (increase damage by 5%). On top of that, Apollo gives a bonus 5% mdef.
      4. Radiant Reflection skill of Athena not only does damage but reflects 40% of damage received (capped to 40k only) lasts for 2 turns. Would reflect back a 40k damage to Herc if he delphs.
      5. Blinding Light and Radiant Reflection deals good damage, add to that the reflect, as well as the weak light resistance of Herc.

But Athena is a casher sylph; Herc is tooooo economical, so this makes Herc so convinient and easy to use.
      Hades would be a good all around sylph.

Comment

Athena's garbage if you don't invest heavily in it. Have battled more than a fair share of them and much rather see a purple Athena than a Herc.

Comment

Athena's delphic does huge damage, kills instantly the whole team once she delphs. Yet I have to see it potential, since my opponents are just below 70, and skills for evolved sylph are probably available only at 70. She is very useful at garena.

Athena has more br than Herc, so the thing to be invested is the skills.

Most people say that Athena's use is only at garena, but they neglect to see that garena is one of the important activity in Wartune. Rare items can only be gotten at league shop.

Athena packs a punch in sylph arena, so it could make you on higher rank, thus getting more sepulcrums to make it more stronger, lessening the use of cash.

Comment

If your whole team is getting one-shot by an Athena either a) you're much weaker than your opponent or b) you're doing everything wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
              I think Athena will win vs Herc.. (Aegis will be out now since he is patk and knights have huge pdef)

Reasons:
              1. Athena has 50 electric resistance, while Herc has -100 light resistance. (In real case, few only equip light crystals, while most people equip electric crystals)..
              2. One passive skill of Athena is to reduce damage taken for 5% which stacks up to 25% (called Guardian of Light). If players get to delph after 2 turns, this passive of Athena cancels out the Unstable Voltage passive of Herc.
              3. While Herc gives 5% attack bonus, one passive of Apollo called Master of Light functions the same (increase damage by 5%). On top of that, Apollo gives a bonus 5% mdef.
              4. Radiant Reflection skill of Athena not only does damage but reflects 40% of damage received (capped to 40k only) lasts for 2 turns. Would reflect back a 40k damage to Herc if he delphs.
              5. Blinding Light and Radiant Reflection deals good damage, add to that the reflect, as well as the weak light resistance of Herc.

But Athena is a casher sylph; Herc is tooooo economical, so this makes Herc so convinient and easy to use.
              Did u just made upp new skills 2 troll or where do i find them .... ( Guardian of light and Radiant reflection ) ?
              There is no sux skills in shop or skill menu o.O

Comment

Reasons:

err I think r2 version don't have so much of skills you said

athena the most powerful skill is only 340%, while hercules delphic is 470%, skills with lots of 200%+

1vs1 athena totally won't hurt if same stat
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Hercules is easily the most powerful 1 on 1, no contest. But because of that a lot of people invest in high electro resistance, which makes other sylphs still viable. Apollo/Athena skills are pretty weak overall, though, so I don't recommend investing much in it unless you plan to make it super powerful for arena. Hades is good all around, so you can't go wrong building up that one, but pretty much everyone needs a decent eve/hercules for things like WB. Given the shortage of divinity shards, hercules is the best course for a non to moderate casher.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
                    Hello guys, please help me cause I still cant decide which slyph should I focus on. its really hard decide which on 3 should I focus on as my main slyph. Im feelin good about going for hades as it can be stronger against mages/iris and PvE. But still thinking if I could stand a chance if I will battle with Hercules or Athena. Please post all you thoughts and experiences. Thank you guys
                    From my experience, Herc wins for sure as i battled many times ppl with athena and their sylph was kinda invested in very much that mine but thats for a 1 vs 1
                    on the other hand athena in cross server arena hurt the whole team so bad as for aegis .. i believe Herc vs Athena wins and vs Aegis a sure win, playing everyday BGs makes a nice option to test out sylphs.
                    Name: Executioner
                    Class: Critical Knight
                    Sylph: Hercules **
                    Server: S42 (Kabam)
                    Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                    Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
                      100% Hercules
                      WHy?
                      Cheaper.... like dumb cheap ( gat mine for 5k balens )+skills 4k
                      Whit Shock chain >>> higher BR ppl will avoid u ( i have no problem killing 10-20k br higher ppl )

Comment

Go with Hercules. It is by far the most imbalanced sylph and with it you'll even two hit 50k mdef mages like they're lower level.

Like what happens to me in every single fight I'm stuck in vs a Hercules.
                        Name: Phoenixia
                        Server: R2 S-319
                        Class: Mage
                        BR: 911k
                        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Oh, I used the wartune wiki, cause I do not have Athena or Apollo.

Comment

if some one is using athena atm, it will surely be buffed, and probably maxed, since we just had 2X divinity shrade event. Things may be different after few months
                            Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Athena's delphic does huge damage, kills instantly the whole team once she delphs.
                              Never had such an issue. I never seen an athena one shot me in group arena and i have fought a few
                              IGN : ARKANTOS
                              CLASS : ARCHER
                              SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

Working...
                              X