Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

who will win ? Athena VS Aegis VS Hercules (Knight vs Knight PVP same BR and stats)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    BR again? Duh... Read only what you want.
    Yes. BR, because it somehow measures our strength. I wrote my average received damage amounts.
    I can't see my enemies' resistances in BG, because usually they're not from my kong server.

And the damage I receive isn't affected by enemy's resistnaces, is it?

Duh... Read only what you want.

Comment

I apologize if I got snappy and overly defensive in any of my comments I was not feeling well yesterday (prob due to the fishbone that got stuck in my throat).

Damage from an iris against people around my br it hits usually 45-60k in a hit, it might not seem much but you stack the damage up from several hits that hurts.
      As for proc. of the regen. astral, yeah it helps, but you can not guarantee it to heal you when you need it or to even give you the full 50k, the most I have ever seen it proc. is 3 times in 1 battle.
      As for heals my warm spring does 120k, heal rune 63k, and aoe heal 200k. (Looked back and sorry I added an extra 17k).
      Hercules in a 1 vs 1 fight dominates with nice high damage skills, but at a similar br and at 50% boost time the Herc delphic hits me for 100-160k and its other skills 50-85k.
      As for fights with the mage, iris can be used to maintain a fairly high hp for once your out of sylphs at which point it can become the knight's favor if he is ready with an intercept, brutality, and an EDD.
      If I left anything out please let me know .
      Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
        I apologize if I got snappy and overly defensive in any of my comments I was not feeling well yesterday (prob due to the fishbone that got stuck in my throat).

Damage from an iris against people around my br it hits usually 45-60k in a hit, it might not seem much but you stack the damage up from several hits that hurts.
        As for proc. of the regen. astral, yeah it helps, but you can not guarantee it to heal you when you need it or to even give you the full 50k, the most I have ever seen it proc. is 3 times in 1 battle.
        As for heals my warm spring does 120k, heal rune 63k, and aoe heal 200k. (Looked back and sorry I added an extra 17k).
        Hercules in a 1 vs 1 fight dominates with nice high damage skills, but at a similar br and at 50% boost time the Herc delphic hits me for 100-160k and its other skills 50-85k.
        As for fights with the mage, iris can be used to maintain a fairly high hp for once your out of sylphs at which point it can become the knight's favor if he is ready with an intercept, brutality, and an EDD.
        As a mage, I love fighting Iris/Triton. I just pawn them with my Hades' upgrade
        Devil's Gaze to nerf their healing, they deal me no damage when I'm in sylph form and can easily outheal them with Devour Soul skill (the one, which works similar to archer's Bloodthirsty).

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
          As a mage, I love fighting Iris/Triton. I just pawn them with my Hades' upgrade
          Devil's Gaze to nerf their healing, they deal me no damage when I'm in sylph form and can easily outheal them with Devour Soul skill (the one, which works similar to archer's Bloodthirsty).
          That depends I have tsunami so it does damage and it will get rid of your nerf on my heal , also have to remember I probably have shields to lessen the damage you do to me. The real question though is if you have a br advantage per say 12k+ more than me . If it was a fair br fight, I would say we both have a 50/50 chance of winning depending on how we utilize time and skills.

I will agree that Hades is a very good sylph depending on how you use it and the skills gained from evolving it are fantastic, but it does have some weak points.
          Last edited by GrymReaper; 09-15-2014, 10:36 AM.

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

im a 260k BR knight have orange athena and 5 stars purple hercules...all sylph have advantages..in GA and GB athena will be very useful since their delphic can hit all and hard but now can be countered by using mars will so it depends on timing and runes. for CW hercules still dominate although im having a hard time facing triton which can heals very fast but they are still beatable using amnesia rune. as for aegis i didnt invest much on it but quite usefull in skytrail since can suck monster HP.
            IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

Originally posted by R26211131 View Post
              im a 260k BR knight have orange athena and 5 stars purple hercules...all sylph have advantages..in GA and GB athena will be very useful since their delphic can hit all and hard but now can be countered by using mars will so it depends on timing and runes. for CW hercules still dominate although im having a hard time facing triton which can heals very fast but they are still beatable using amnesia rune. as for aegis i didnt invest much on it but quite usefull in skytrail since can suck monster HP.
              i pmed you :P need a little help about knights
              Server : Avazu - S1
              Characters : I'm a newbie Knight

Comment

Maybe it's different at lower BRs but take me vs same BR knight from my server I have 30k mdef (almost) he has 37k and I crit him for 250k+ with delphic. There's no heals that will save you from that.

65k patk, 52% determination bonus, 42k br Herc

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Maybe it's different at lower BRs but take me vs same BR knight from my server I have 30k mdef (almost) he has 37k and I crit him for 250k+ with delphic. There's no heals that will save you from that.

65k patk, 52% determination bonus, 42k br Herc
                  Interesting did he use apollo shield before going in sylph, I always do this and I may make myself take a longer time to do skills so as to get the most effect out of my shield. With me extending the amount of time my shield stays I usually force the herc to delphic me while my shield is up and with my guardian angel astral most of them do not crit me. For me to reach your br 230k I would view myself with around 55k patk, 45k pdef, 40k mdef, and 220-250k hp (I could be wrong). My current stats are 44k patk, 37k pdef, 30k mdef, and 193k hp.

This may not count as a win, but I fought a 203k br knight with a 2 star purple Hercules in bg today. The only reason he won was because he stunned me for 3 turns, I had no Dryad Blessings. He beat me at his 2nd awaken, while I was stunned.
                  Last edited by GrymReaper; 09-15-2014, 12:29 PM.

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

If you would face me in CW you'd lose even faster like that, purge is my baby rune =P

and I have lv10 guardian angel, 52% also, so 55k patk would be very weak with a non-dps sylph.

Comment

An interesting choice, it would definitely be hard to counter the purge unless I made sure you used your other rune before I used apollo shield. As for patk we would almost be similar since I would have 10k mdef over you.

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

You forget Herc -30% mdef reduce.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          You forget Herc -30% mdef reduce.
                          1 word "Tsunami".

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

the one who crits and blocks more...the end...lock thread :P
                            Originally posted by TheVictorious
                            Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                            Originally posted by PunkPetal
                            Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                            Originally posted by EdGrr
                            A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                            IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                            Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                            Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                            Class: Mage
                            Currect Br: 61????

Comment

1 word "Tsunami".
                              we have jupiter wrath that give debuff also
                              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                              IGN: Kimwong
                              CLASS: Knight
                              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                                the one who crits and blocks more...the end...lock thread :P
                                except for the fact that wd is better.
                                Knight - Kabam - S1
                                Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Working...
                                X