Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

who will win ? Athena VS Aegis VS Hercules (Knight vs Knight PVP same BR and stats)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
    1 word "Tsunami".
    It's clear you stack the fight in your favor throughout the whole discussion, while actual combat isn't that ideal or perfect.

Real fight you can't know what rune someone is using, so chances are you'll waste turns on your shields, and die. Second even if you did know, you won't get a chance at waiting for them to use 2nd rune if in most cases that's heal rune - you'll need to do enough damage to make it an option, but with low patk that won't be an option.

Then even if you awaken without shields and low atk you can debuff or heal, but not both at the same time, one attack good measure of how much damage you take, then it's just a question of will you get one shot by delphic or waste a few more attacks making you sweat and heal before killing you.

Comment

Wanted to say, none expect what happens in a single battle.. thats why CW always changes from person to person. some fights pulls Deflection which is deadly some others makes ur Delph no crit.. and others u can 1 shot a person that u didn't think it would go that far.so i agree with Wraith.. and from what Grym been saying he defensively commenting on each by a solution he might be used during the fight itself so with the highest of ur chances u can't expect to do what ur saying Grym or else it would be just a game of maths and there is no fun in that.
      Name: Executioner
      Class: Critical Knight
      Sylph: Hercules **
      Server: S42 (Kabam)
      Currently Battle Rate: 251K
      Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        It's clear you stack the fight in your favor throughout the whole discussion, while actual combat isn't that ideal or perfect.

Real fight you can't know what rune someone is using, so chances are you'll waste turns on your shields, and die. Second even if you did know, you won't get a chance at waiting for them to use 2nd rune if in most cases that's heal rune - you'll need to do enough damage to make it an option, but with low patk that won't be an option.

Then even if you awaken without shields and low atk you can debuff or heal, but not both at the same time, one attack good measure of how much damage you take, then it's just a question of will you get one shot by delphic or waste a few more attacks making you sweat and heal before killing you.
        Your absolutely right no fight is perfect and in some cases if I know something I might play the round stupid and lose because of that. However remember if we are on an even br so if I did a delphic which causes you to lose 40-65k your most likely going to use a heal rune same goes for me. As for stacking it in my favor I am a little biased, but the same can be said for you (I have used what I said in battles and win a good portion of my fights against equal brs).

Thank you for this interesting discussion, but I have no desire to continue.
        Last edited by GrymReaper; 09-16-2014, 02:09 AM.
        Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Ah.. Talking about Iris/Triton - don't forget your heals can get stolen (Chaos rune / Hades' passive)

Comment

i will vote for medusa, its not in list tho :P but its best to fight against mages n archers in bg , against knight u wil have a lil difficulty, but u will win for sure XD atleast i do coz on my lvl the stats r not monsteruos . it ra ped many same br herc many times,well then again u gotta play smart with skills,
            medusa's skill tht i find usefull:
            1. 280% dmg to all enemies n stealing there 500 sylph pts. its the highest skill dmg than any other sylph[ignoring the delphics]
            2. 30% extra dmg for 3 turns, if u combine the upper skill n this skill, opponent may die before u hit him delphic.
            the advantage is tht, u do not hve to wait to clearr the troops in bg, just be defense mode untill sylph awakens. like do agoran, apollo, intercept, chaos n bla, then awaken whoop the enemy out with his god dam troops.
            and if u r worrying about 30% mdef reduction skill of hercelus, then u should use aquilon's blessing. 40% defense buff, tht makes u still in 10% advantage, + against herc u r always in advantage due to low wind resistance of herc.
            howeverr if u face an cerberus with medusa, u r just dead meat :P
            Last edited by redav; 09-16-2014, 07:29 PM.
            S371/Zetsuen.
            Honor: GDK
            KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Why everyone has to say that he uses the best sylph ? no one being honest and every person claiming that he got advantages over others sylphs that we already know of ? like ppl go and explain their sylph skills like its WOW.. for real guys just stay honest and stop putting facts u didn't face because there is none wins everything.. u just skipping the ones owned u and keep bragging about the ones u win ?
              Name: Executioner
              Class: Critical Knight
              Sylph: Hercules **
              Server: S42 (Kabam)
              Currently Battle Rate: 251K
              Guild: Paradox

Comment

you can take opinions out of it and just look at each sylphs skills. they tell you how much damage they do, it's not tough..

Comment

its tough to argue against herc being the best for 1v1 pvp
                  Knight - Kabam - S1
                  Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Tactics is what is needed to win against Hercules 1 on 1.

But here in this forum, no matter how you present your arguments, you will lose against those who favor Hercules.

Sylph is not really only the factor... Of course, chaos and amnesia, as well as deflection and illusion astral turns the tide of the battle... But then, even small things, matters too... But too many just focus on the great big things here.

Comment

Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
                      Why everyone has to say that he uses the best sylph ? no one being honest and every person claiming that he got advantages over others sylphs that we already know of ? like ppl go and explain their sylph skills like its WOW.. for real guys just stay honest and stop putting facts u didn't face because there is none wins everything.. u just skipping the ones owned u and keep bragging about the ones u win ?
                      u mean im bragging? XD there is a reason why i hold the Honor gaurd position, coz i dominate the bg with pan. :P
                      edit: it doesnt matter which sylph u r using, just feed it untill its max n u will kill everyone in ur way lLOL hence balen Sylph wins , no more arguements
                      Last edited by redav; 09-17-2014, 05:18 AM.
                      S371/Zetsuen.
                      Honor: GDK
                      KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post

But here in this forum, no matter how you present your arguments, you will lose against those who favor Hercules.

Sylph is not really only the factor... Of course, chaos and amnesia, as well as deflection and illusion astral turns the tide of the battle... But then, even small things, matters too... But too many just focus on the great big things here.
                        If u really think u can kill a herc that has shock chain with ur iris then i think u only fought noobs. i only need 2 skills to kill most people in bg even players with 5k more br than me. Awaken - shock chain and then thunder strike its over easily no need to delph....even if u heal using rain dance after shock chain delphic can easily take out ur entire hp so no point in healing any amount of hp
                        IGN : ARKANTOS
                        CLASS : ARCHER
                        SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

If u really think u can kill a herc that has shock chain with ur iris then i think u only fought noobs. i only need 2 skills to kill most people in bg even players with 5k more br than me. Awaken - shock chain and then thunder strike its over easily no need to delph....even if u heal using rain dance after shock chain delphic can easily take out ur entire hp so no point in healing any amount of hp :

(Oops sry for double posting)
                          Last edited by Dragonlord15; 09-17-2014, 06:25 AM.
                          IGN : ARKANTOS
                          CLASS : ARCHER
                          SERVER : KABAM S1 (US WEST)

Comment

We're talking about same BR, same skill players facing each other.
                            Sorry, but Triton can do very, very little when you can get 1-shot.

Of course, it's hard to say which one would win, because even in fair PvP luck factor has too huge impact (Illusion, Regeneration, Deflection, Chaos, Amnesia, Critical hits, Block), but in most cases, I'd bet on Hercules.

Comment

Working...
                            X