Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who will win ? Athena VS Aegis VS Hercules (Knight vs Knight PVP same BR and stats)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by mydnight0 View Post
    o.O it is ? i am sure that i saw it the last CW and everyday in BG, few times i didn't take a double turn and thats rare.. but mostly i do even in arenas.
    Dunno about thunder strike for herc since don't have it, but yeah thrasher slow definitely does work in PvP if you're using rune/fast cast trick. + a slow opponent and easy to attack 2-3 to their 1.

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
    If we were to fight yes, I would be. However if I was on equal br you would have nothing to heal yourself besides 30-50k hp regain skill (which costs 500 awaken points 1/6th of what you have) and a 70-90k heal rune so at most you have 140k hp possible heal in 1 min and 30 secs this will force you to sylph quicker to kill me before you need to heal more. So that solves you trying to out wait me, the moment you sylph I can get 2 skills, awaken, and queue a heal before you can hit me with a delphic. At this point you have 1500 awaken points possibly less while I have around 2800 points (that will last me to enough time so I can delphic at the 50% probably the 100% booster while your out of sylph). At 230k br I figure the damage to be between 250-350k.
    You did the maths of sylph points and some healths idk what is it based on, but what i am sure about that u didn't play vs a skilled player or i can even say u didn't face a smart one.. its not hard to beat an iris/triton user but the trick have to be figured out or else u gonna lose.

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    the speed reduction is not triggered against player (unless your opponent afk)
    o.O it is ? i am sure that i saw it the last CW and everyday in BG, few times i didn't take a double turn and thats rare.. but mostly i do even in arenas.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Your assumption seems to be only if you're fighting an opponent that's new to the game lol

Leave a comment:

• GrymReaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Believe what you want, but unless you're much higher in BR you'd only be a HP refill in BG.
    If we were to fight yes, I would be. However if I was on equal br you would have nothing to heal yourself besides 30-50k hp regain skill (which costs 500 awaken points 1/6th of what you have) and a 70-90k heal rune so at most you have 140k hp possible heal in 1 min and 30 secs this will force you to sylph quicker to kill me before you need to heal more. So that solves you trying to out wait me, the moment you sylph I can get 2 skills, awaken, and queue a heal before you can hit me with a delphic. At this point you have 1500 awaken points possibly less while I have around 2800 points (that will last me to enough time so I can delphic at the 50% probably the 100% booster while your out of sylph). At 230k br I figure the damage to be between 250-350k.
    Last edited by GrymReaper; 09-15-2014, 02:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Iris/triton knights rely on what? The heal? They do close to nothing damage that you can soak with agoran and apollo even after the 1min mark, i can stand even their whole sylph round without awakening, and after their rain dance and warm spring they are just 1-2 hits away from being dead.

Of course if you are being stupid and awaken before them and try to finish them before the 50% damage bonus you will fail. But then again if you are playing stupid you will fail in 95% of your fights.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Believe what you want, but unless you're much higher in BR you'd only be a HP refill in BG.

Leave a comment:

• GrymReaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    I herc delph'd a 3k br less "defense" knight, for 290k GG WP RIP. Not to mention that 90% of knights use HP in a stable build, some don't but mainly see that with high BR maxed everything so have 300k+ HP one way or another guys. Defense is nothing special, game doesn't reward you with anything, and using an iris with the weak electro resist lolz.

I've only lost to 40-50k br higher triton users, and even then it'd be just barely. It is annoying of a sylph in group and sylph arena at least, can take that as some sort of win.
    Honestly, I doubt that very much, I beat knights up to a 6k br difference when they use hercs. The only people I have seen crit me for 290k is when I am not in my sylph and it is 50%+ damage or if they are 12k+ br higher than me. You may view defense as nothing special it is your choice, but for me being able to take hits from 50k+ br players over me and last for over a min I view that as good. As to the comment of "using an iris with the weak electro resist" are you trying to say I have a weak electro resist or that everybody you face has a weak electro resist?

I am also curious to know what you consider "defense" knight: skills (timing and usage of skills as well), stats, and sylph?

As for only losing to Triton users of 40-50k br higher that I find extremely hard to believe.
    Last edited by GrymReaper; 09-15-2014, 01:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by GrymReaper View Post
    Personally, I prefer my Iris and I would say it would win, but then again I am biased and I built my Knight around defense (so I have higher pdef, mdef, and hp).

Out of Herc, Aegis, or Athena. I would say Aegis, yeah knight vs knight you might have a slight advantage with a herc, but you have some serious advantages with a Aegis that you do not have with a herc in regard to passives and other skills like Awe (does damage and takes 500 awaken points from your opponent).
    I herc delph'd a 3k br less "defense" knight, for 290k GG WP RIP. Not to mention that 90% of knights use HP in a stable build, some don't but mainly see that with high BR maxed everything so have 300k+ HP one way or another guys. Defense is nothing special, game doesn't reward you with anything, and using an iris with the weak electro resist lolz.

I've only lost to 40-50k br higher triton users, and even then it'd be just barely. It is annoying of a sylph in group and sylph arena at least, can take that as some sort of win.

Leave a comment:

• GrymReaper
    replied
    Personally, I prefer my Iris and I would say it would win, but then again I am biased and I built my Knight around defense (so I have higher pdef, mdef, and hp).

Out of Herc, Aegis, or Athena. I would say Aegis, yeah knight vs knight you might have a slight advantage with a herc, but you have some serious advantages with a Aegis that you do not have with a herc in regard to passives and other skills like Awe (does damage and takes 500 awaken points from your opponent).
    Last edited by GrymReaper; 09-15-2014, 12:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kimwong
    replied
    I've fought against Triton many times, the trick behind it not to rush and cast delphic while he can cast Rain dance or other healings. i even pvped lately a 169k knight while i was on pots up to 178k i managed to hit 250k+ on him that will never be healed. about Aegis every single person i fought with aegis i tooke them out before they cast Delphic due to using Thunder Strike (Herc Skill) and if u seen an Aegis user won a Herc user then must be a BR difference or Sylph Aegis more strong than Hercules. It been always for me about taking double turns on the opponent since i can slow them.
    the speed reduction is not triggered against player (unless your opponent afk)

Leave a comment:

• mydnight0
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnJames6977 View Post
    Hi, looks like you doing BG all the time, have you ever fought an iris user? like after hercules delphic it will be countered by heal and heal. Also I watched a lot of class wars videos and I can say that there was a battle between Aegis and Hercules. Aegis beats Hercules twice. At the moment i invested a lot of sepulcrum on my hades. My apollo is just starting and I invested a little bit for my gaia. Thank you for sharing thoughts
    I've fought against Triton many times, the trick behind it not to rush and cast delphic while he can cast Rain dance or other healings. i even pvped lately a 169k knight while i was on pots up to 178k i managed to hit 250k+ on him that will never be healed. about Aegis every single person i fought with aegis i tooke them out before they cast Delphic due to using Thunder Strike (Herc Skill) and if u seen an Aegis user won a Herc user then must be a BR difference or Sylph Aegis more strong than Hercules. It been always for me about taking double turns on the opponent since i can slow them.

Leave a comment:

• JohnJames6977
    replied
    From my experience, Herc wins for sure as i battled many times ppl with athena and their sylph was kinda invested in very much that mine but thats for a 1 vs 1
    on the other hand athena in cross server arena hurt the whole team so bad as for aegis .. i believe Herc vs Athena wins and vs Aegis a sure win, playing everyday BGs makes a nice option to test out sylphs.
    Hi, looks like you doing BG all the time, have you ever fought an iris user? like after hercules delphic it will be countered by heal and heal. Also I watched a lot of class wars videos and I can say that there was a battle between Aegis and Hercules. Aegis beats Hercules twice. At the moment i invested a lot of sepulcrum on my hades. My apollo is just starting and I invested a little bit for my gaia. Thank you for sharing thoughts

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Dragonlord15 View Post
    Never had such an issue. I never seen an athena one shot me in group arena and i have fought a few
    you never met a feeded athena then

Leave a comment:

• Dragonlord15
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    Athena's delphic does huge damage, kills instantly the whole team once she delphs.
    Never had such an issue. I never seen an athena one shot me in group arena and i have fought a few

Leave a comment:

Working...
X