Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 minutes DELAYED during bosses! this is not worthy to spend again another $...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 minutes DELAYED during bosses! this is not worthy to spend again another $...

Everytime i joined first boss and the last one i always delayed like 10 - 15 minutes fighting for them to earned points!

Come on! make events LAG FREE...so people love to play of your game as long as they still enjoyed playing with lag free browser game!

I don't think lag comes from the game. I go religiously to all 3 world bosses events everyday, I know I see many players saying it makes them lag, but personally I don't have that issue at all. So it means it probably comes from your side. So: do you have a high bandwith internet speed? Is your browser cache limited / full? Right clicking in game and choosing "clear cache" then reload game might help you A LOT too. Also what browser do you use? I heard many people using chrome having problems, did you try a different browser? 10-15 minutes is DEFINATELY a major lacking somewhere. Also about your bandwith: http://www.speedtest.net/ is a fast and easy way to see your bandwith. if its low, you can ask your ISP for a bigger, faster connection too! Hope it helps!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

Comment

half of the lag comes from the server,the other half from ur connection

theres a increase of lag even admited by them due to not had a maint last week where the clean a bit of the trash info housed by the server.
      i felt the same and sint that much on WB...of course if ur net prov is bad,or the area where u live has a bad coverage,then u will lag like a beast of course.

Comment

The lag during boss battles are to be expected. I can barely play at home because the wifi stinks in my room. But when you have have a high concentration in one place, then lag in inevitable. But no one will fault you for being frustrated.

Comment

Working...
        X