Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Why is r2 more money to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why is r2 more money to play

    As everyone knows r2 are cooks , why is everything so much cheaper in kabam kong and the rest . And we don't get half the stuff they get . But we pay top dollar for everything and we got to fight them in everything . Was wondering why ? Can a mod answer that with out getting nasty . We know you work for wartune. But why do we fight other providers if they get things we don't ?
    KNIGHTS RULE ...

  • #2
    I play on both R2 and Kabam servers and the prices are the same -_____-
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

    Comment


    • #3
      Kabam, Kong etc get their Wartune licence and updates through R2 Games. The prices of the items there and here are the same. They get the same updates and 'stuff' as we do.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



      On holiday. Please refer any issues to

      Comment


      • #4
        So it's just a rumor ? They don't have the auction house and cheaper stuff
        KNIGHTS RULE ...

        Comment


        • #5
          woah took you 10 mins to hit red reputation

          good job
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

          Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

          Comment


          • #6
            capitalism, ho ho ho~!


            ..
            i dont think anyone here knows that game. >_>
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
              So it's just a rumor ? They don't have the auction house and cheaper stuff
              No, they do not.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



              On holiday. Please refer any issues to

              Comment


              • #8
                a friend of mine plays on the brazilian servers and he said they cheaper over there . i dont know i got one toon on on one server thats it so im just asking cause i dont know ..
                KNIGHTS RULE ...

                Comment


                • #9
                  and also does r2 control that hacks and cheats on them other servers ? what i heard was they still got them .
                  KNIGHTS RULE ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
                    a friend of mine plays on the brazilian servers and he said they cheaper over there . i dont know i got one toon on on one server thats it so im just asking cause i dont know ..
                    um.. iirc "wartune" has no brazilian server, all of them are english language servers. that game is "L*****Online", which is almost the same game with different name, but under different company. they did have different price on the items because it's not under P-City's management.

                    anyway i dont think we are allowed to talk about it.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      isnt the armor servers cheaper then us ? doesnt r2 rent from them ?
                      KNIGHTS RULE ...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
                        isnt the armor servers cheaper then us ? doesnt r2 rent from them ?
                        no. armor is the same with R2, they only hold the license from P-City.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          well ty for your time .. lol no more stupid questions for now
                          KNIGHTS RULE ...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            however, there are other providers that give special services. like when you recharged for $100, you get some point that valued as $10. collect those points, and then you can exchange it to the game's currency.
                            not sure if those work on wartune, but some in other games you can redeem those points.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
                              As everyone knows r2 are cooks , why is everything so much cheaper in kabam kong and the rest . And we don't get half the stuff they get . But we pay top dollar for everything and we got to fight them in everything . Was wondering why ? Can a mod answer that with out getting nasty . We know you work for wartune. But why do we fight other providers if they get things we don't ?
                              dunno what have u heard but there are cheaper prices and auction house on other providers of wartune like Chinese version or ********...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X