Why is r2 more money to play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is r2 more money to play

As everyone knows r2 are cooks , why is everything so much cheaper in kabam kong and the rest . And we don't get half the stuff they get . But we pay top dollar for everything and we got to fight them in everything . Was wondering why ? Can a mod answer that with out getting nasty . We know you work for wartune. But why do we fight other providers if they get things we don't ?
    KNIGHTS RULE ...

I play on both R2 and Kabam servers and the prices are the same -_____-
    IGN: princestewii
    Class: Archer
    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Kabam, Kong etc get their Wartune licence and updates through R2 Games. The prices of the items there and here are the same. They get the same updates and 'stuff' as we do.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

So it's just a rumor ? They don't have the auction house and cheaper stuff
        KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

woah took you 10 mins to hit red reputation

good job
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

capitalism, ho ho ho~!

i dont think anyone here knows that game. >_>
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
              So it's just a rumor ? They don't have the auction house and cheaper stuff
              No, they do not.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

a friend of mine plays on the brazilian servers and he said they cheaper over there . i dont know i got one toon on on one server thats it so im just asking cause i dont know ..
                KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

and also does r2 control that hacks and cheats on them other servers ? what i heard was they still got them .
                  KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

a friend of mine plays on the brazilian servers and he said they cheaper over there . i dont know i got one toon on on one server thats it so im just asking cause i dont know ..
                    um.. iirc "wartune" has no brazilian server, all of them are english language servers. that game is "L*****Online", which is almost the same game with different name, but under different company. they did have different price on the items because it's not under P-City's management.

anyway i dont think we are allowed to talk about it.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

isnt the armor servers cheaper then us ? doesnt r2 rent from them ?
                      KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

isnt the armor servers cheaper then us ? doesnt r2 rent from them ?
                        no. armor is the same with R2, they only hold the license from P-City.

Comment

well ty for your time .. lol no more stupid questions for now
                          KNIGHTS RULE ...

Comment

however, there are other providers that give special services. like when you recharged for $100, you get some point that valued as $10. collect those points, and then you can exchange it to the game's currency.
                            not sure if those work on wartune, but some in other games you can redeem those points.

Comment

As everyone knows r2 are cooks , why is everything so much cheaper in kabam kong and the rest . And we don't get half the stuff they get . But we pay top dollar for everything and we got to fight them in everything . Was wondering why ? Can a mod answer that with out getting nasty . We know you work for wartune. But why do we fight other providers if they get things we don't ?
                              dunno what have u heard but there are cheaper prices and auction house on other providers of wartune like Chinese version or ********...

Comment

Working...
                              X