Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there an Auto renew on VIP? if there is, how to cancel?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there an Auto renew on VIP? if there is, how to cancel?

Hi, i used skrill method using my mother's mastercard. i VIPed 3 acounts. one of them suddenly got a renewal without me knowing or without me doing anything. my friend was also surprised that he got the VIP, he doesn't know any info about the credit card i used in his account, and I am sure that the card info was not saved in his account. only to find out that my mom's credit card's balanced had been reduced. so i am sure that the charge came from this game.

Yes, the VIP subscription auto renews monthly. To cancel the subscription, go to www.r2games.com/user, scroll down and click on the VIP State, and click cancel. You'll have to ask your friend to do the same.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

oh, so that's it. they shouldn't put something like auto charges without us being aware, or maybe i clicked something like auto renew. another legit way of stealing >.> . by the way thank you sir.

Comment

yea it took my money to without me knowing ...

I bought vip 1.5 year manualy but this month changed by its own

this is not nice of them

Comment

When I signed up it did tell you were making a contract to pay monthly. I did mine through Paypal which might have been different from using Credit Card or another payment method.

DarkMeph
          Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
            When I signed up it did tell you were making a contract to pay monthly. I did mine through Paypal which might have been different from using Credit Card or another payment method.

DarkMeph
            I done through paypal to but I always bought it...and this month they spend my money from my credit card to buy their stuff ...its just wrong there wasn't any warning contract or asking do I like that it just did do it by itself

Comment

I have been charged TWICE per month for VIP over several months and I now have 253 days of VIP cached for the future. When I sent in a support ticket (I play on wartune·com ) to stop the VIP charges to let my accumulated 253 days run out, I was told that to stop the charges, I'd have to call my bank. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. My bank does not run Wartune's VIP service. The only thing they could do is change my number or somehow start declining the charges, and who knows what Wartune's response might be. Maybe they would delete my toon or take it hostage and make me pay a thousand dollars to get it back. I would not do a chargeback, but I don't need to pay $15.98 a month anymore for DOUBLE VIP!

Comment

Working...
              X